Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old July 3rd, 2008, 06:45 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Graveyard Ruins!(crafted by Leif Kicker)

Oh dude, That thing rocks! Like I said before, your custom stuff, keeps getting better and better! Keep it up!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 4th, 2008, 10:16 AM

omen20154 is surprisingly tart

If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for that terrain... I have wanted a graveyard for sometime and that looks outstanding.
Old July 4th, 2008, 01:39 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Well, all I can say that send 'ol Leif Kicker a PM and I'm sure he'll be able to help ya out on what you need.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old July 4th, 2008, 05:25 PM

omen20154 is surprisingly tart

LOL ... I hear ya.. well at any rate you got a great piece of terrain!!!
Old July 4th, 2008, 10:15 PM

Zedd Woo who?

I've got ideas for your Well of Lost Souls. Make a die roll chart, if you want to drink from it roll a 1-14 and take a hit, 15 def + 1, 16 move +1, 17 atk +1.... you get the picture.
Old July 4th, 2008, 11:12 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So, how much money? I REALLY want that, but unless it's within my price range (10 bucks says it's not) and I can convince my Mom that I need it ("But Mom! If I don't get it then people will think I'm normal, if I do get it, people will bow down to me!") then I won't bother...
Old July 5th, 2008, 02:27 AM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedd View Post
I've got ideas for your Well of Lost Souls. Make a die roll chart, if you want to drink from it roll a 1-14 and take a hit, 15 def + 1, 16 move +1, 17 atk +1.... you get the picture.
That's a very good idea. I was thinking about healing with d20 rolls, but your idea sounds more fun.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old July 5th, 2008, 09:57 PM

Zedd Woo who?

Be nasty with it! 1 - you die. 2 - fully healed. 3 - minus 1 atk perm. 4 - +1 atk perm.

Or an automatic skull or shield like the g-nators power. Go crazy!!!
Old July 6th, 2008, 04:46 AM

seawolf898 *glass shatters*

Hmm... Zedd beat me to the sugestion. I highly doubt there would be a life restoring fountain in a graveyard.I was thinking(from the water's look) some sort of soul draining(ability nulling) effect on the living(or if you want, the good).And increased defence to undead(or evil).No 20d roll, an attack dice roll instead,no skull-good for you,skull-well... you get it.
Old July 6th, 2008, 06:48 PM

playwitfyr is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

A graveyard wont necessarily have life restoring properties. but wouldnt it be cool to say 15+ could bring back a squad figure whereas 1-5 kills off the guy?

Itd definately have the soul draining type of thing goin on.
Old July 7th, 2008, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by playwitfyr View Post
A graveyard wont necessarily have life restoring properties. but wouldnt it be cool to say 15+ could bring back a squad figure whereas 1-5 kills off the guy?

Itd definately have the soul draining type of thing goin on.
Another fine idea! Say maybe, 4-12 nothing happens,13-17 brings back 1 squad figure, 18-20 brings back 1 unique hero. Roll a 1-3 you die. Of course you would have to be standing adjacent to the fountain to use it. Or if your enemy happens to be standing adjacent to it you can try to roll a 1-3 to kill him off. Hmmmmm....
so many options.

SCAPE OR DIE!

Last edited by outforblood; July 7th, 2008 at 12:22 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles