Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old April 11th, 2019, 07:45 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Br1an's Battlefields (New Map 4/11/19)

The only real problem Ive found with glyphs in the middle of water like that is the imbalance when it comes to flying figures compared with non flying melee figures. They have to stop on the water edge, then move forward to attack the character on the glyph. It just makes it much harder for them to dethrone a figure from the glyph.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 11th, 2019, 10:27 PM
The Road Not Taken

Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah certainly with this being a competitive map, it's not suitable for tournament play, and you'd draft an appropriate army for the map, so melee would probably be a bad idea. And again, the glyph placements are just a suggestion. Placing two next to the trees at the north and south of the pond instead of having three I think would also help melee not be overrun by flying or slithering figures.
Old May 10th, 2019, 03:30 PM
The Road Not Taken

Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby!

Stripped it back and did a single RotV map. I've been sitting on a ton of completed maps some tested, some not, that I need to get posted so hopefully I can get to that soon.

Grassland Mesa - Competitive
1 RotV
Old January 3rd, 2020, 01:28 PM
The Road Not Taken

Re: Br1an's Battlefields (New Map 5/10/19)

Another one I've been sitting on for a while. Got to play it the other night. First asymmetrical map in a while. Highly recommend using glyphs where shown on this map or else red has a large advantage.

Heavy Hills
1 RotV
Old January 3rd, 2021, 01:36 PM
The Road Not Taken

Re: Br1an's Battlefields (New Map 1/3/21)

Hey all, been a long time, as is tradition (exactly 1 year since my last map, pure coincidence lol). This is the biggest map I've designed so far, with 6 master sets and 6 expansions! Let me know what you think!

Brykranna Keep - Competitive
6 RotV
4 RttFF
2 FotA
Old January 9th, 2021, 03:57 PM
The Road Not Taken

Re: Br1an's Battlefields (New Map 1/9/21)

Still find it fun to just build with 1 Master Set! A simple but fun one for today.

Grisly Plateau - Competitive
1 RotV
Old January 10th, 2021, 02:37 PM
The Road Not Taken

Re: Br1an's Battlefields (New Map 1/9/21)

A simple marshy flatlands kinda map with just 2 master sets.

Swampletics - Competitive
1 Rotv
1 SotM
Old January 12th, 2021, 12:22 PM
The Road Not Taken

Re: Br1an's Battlefields (New Map 1/12/21)

Just added Sunken Wastes. I feel Battle for the Underdark is often under-represented on here so I wanted to give it some love. I also think BftU and VW look really good together aesthetically. So visually this is one of my favorite maps and it's also fun to play on!

Sunken Wastes - Competitive
2 BftU
2 VW
Old January 13th, 2021, 01:54 PM
The Road Not Taken

Re: Br1an's Battlefields (New Map 1/13/21)

Added Esperanza Coast, another really big, really fun castle map. This map is asymmetrical and while I didn't have a specific scenario in mind, I imagine a storm the castle type scenario with the ones in the castle with a point deficit would be best, and is how I tested the map. Let me know what you think of it!

Esperanza Coast - Casual
4 RotV
4 RttFF
2 FotA
2 TT
Old January 13th, 2021, 08:39 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

That’s amazing. Totally making that for one of my group game days!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 13th, 2021, 08:40 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

The community needs more maps like this. Keep up the good work

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 14th, 2021, 12:23 AM
The Road Not Taken

Thanks Sir Heroscape! Please let me know what you think of it if you get a chance to play it!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios