Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 3rd, 2021, 09:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Dove (Dawn Granger)

The Book of Dove (Dawn Granger)

C3G DC WAVE 51
LIGHTING UP THE NEW YEAR

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the DC Hypertime set.
Its model number and name are #088-090 / Dove.

Character Bio - Dawn Granger was in the superhero known as Dove, who was the partner (not sidekick) of Hawk.

Dawn is the second character to personify the avatar of peace after the death of Don Hall. After the loss of his brother, Hawk became solo and reckless. After initial hostilities as he thought Dawn was impersonating his dead brother, they formed a productive alliance as they balanced each other to again form Hawk and Dove.

After Hawk's death, Dawn forms a third version of Hawk and Dove when her estranged sister Holly reappears as the new Avatar of Chaos, Hawk.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Dove may bond with Hawk and share a class with him as part of their Hawk And Dove and Dove And Hawk special powers.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by IAmBatman; January 22nd, 2023 at 11:58 AM.
Old November 3rd, 2021, 09:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Dove (Holly Granger)

NAME = DOVE
SECRET IDENTITY = DAWN GRANGER

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TITAN
PERSONALITY = COMPASSIONATE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 190

DOVE AND HAWK
If you control a figure named Hawk, Dove has that figure's class in addition to what is listed on this card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Dove, if she did not attack, you may immediately take a turn with a figure you control with the Hawk and Dove special power, during which that figure cannot move.

After moving Dove you may switch her with an adjacent figure. After switching figures you may choose a figure adjacent to Dove and roll an unblockable attack die against that figure. Switched figures will not take leaving engagement attacks.

DEFENSIVE PREMONITION 11
Before rolling defense dice for Dove, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, roll 3 additional defense dice and if the attacking figure is within 3 clear sight spaces of Dove, count each excess shield as one unblockable hit on the attacking figure.

FLYING

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; November 6th, 2021 at 03:56 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2021, 09:39 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: The Book of Dove (Holly Granger) - Vote FE

I propose we move Dove to Final Editing.

She was tested solo by Freshy and tested both solo and with Hawk in dual test by Bats and Fret as well as Myself and KidA.

Old November 4th, 2021, 06:11 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea. Bit confusing where she is being voted on lol.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 6th, 2021, 03:55 PM
A Man of Taste

Moving these over here as well for posterity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Yea (for both)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
yea to both
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Yea to the 210/190 split

Hawk Edits.
Quote:
HAWK AND DOVE
If you control a figure named Dove, Hawk has that figure's class in addition to what is listed on this card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Hawk, if he did not move, you may immediately take a turn with a figure you control with the Dove and Hawk special power, during which that figure cannot attack.

If there is a revealed Order Marker on this card, Hawk adds one automatic skull to his first attack of the turn, and when Hawk attacks this turn, all excess shields rolled by the defending figure count as unblockable hits inflicted on Hawk by that figure.
Dove Edits.
Quote:
DOVE AND HAWK
If you control a figure named Hawk, Dove has that figure's class in addition to what is listed on this card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Dove, if she did not attack, you may immediately take a turn with a figure you control with the Hawk and Dove special power, during which that figure cannot move.

After moving Dove you may switch her with an adjacent figure. After switching figures, you may choose a figure adjacent to Dove and roll an unblockable attack die against the chosenat figure. Switched figures will not take leaving engagement attacks.

Old November 6th, 2021, 03:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Which is enough to pass this.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 6th, 2021, 03:58 PM
A Man of Taste

She Passes

any other word updates before we move on?

Old November 6th, 2021, 06:44 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Dove (Holly Granger) - FINAL EDITING

LGTM

She could pick up a bunch of classes in a multi-Hawk situation but that doesn't seem particularly problematic.
Old November 8th, 2021, 11:49 AM
A Man of Taste

Re: The Book of Dove (Holly Granger) - VOTE ON DECK

Voting for ON DECK

@LordVenoc @Arkham @Lord Pyre @Arch-vile @MrNobody @Ronin @tcglkn

Old November 8th, 2021, 12:14 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Not a fan of using the exact same background in the exact same spot for two cards.
Old November 8th, 2021, 12:14 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I believe her SI needs to be updated from "Don" to "Dawn." Other than that, cards look good.

I'll do a votey thing! Yea, once the name thing is fixed.
Old November 8th, 2021, 12:21 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Not a fan of using the exact same background in the exact same spot for two cards.
I actually don't mind that since they specifically work together. Maybe a little adjustment would help though. Like they were in the same place but different locations in the image.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library