Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 24th, 2010, 08:19 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Green Lantern (Kilowog): Brainstorming Phase!

OK now that he hs POwer Battery 2 I'm perfectly fine with it. I read the first post as Power Battery 3 before.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 24th, 2010, 08:25 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

First post looks good, but it should be Sergeant. Also, from Johnny's post, it sounds like Bolovaxian is the way to go. The DC database seems like a more reliable source in this case, and Bolovaxian had by far the majority of hits, which is a good sign as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 24th, 2010, 10:39 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I don't know how you would make the Life increase work, mechanically. I like the concept, but...
You could just say "all Officers may ignore one wound for each battery marker Kilowog uses".

Also, we may want to restrict Kilowog's inspiration abilities to clear sight, which would change the above sentence to:

"All Officers may ignore one wound for each battery marker Kilowog uses if they are within clear sight of Kilowog."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 24th, 2010, 12:22 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I don't know how you would make the Life increase work, mechanically. I like the concept, but...
You could just say "all Officers may ignore one wound for each battery marker Kilowog uses".

Also, we may want to restrict Kilowog's inspiration abilities to clear sight, which would change the above sentence to:

"All Officers may ignore one wound for each battery marker Kilowog uses if they are within clear sight of Kilowog."
Why? Arkillo's power isn't based on LOS so why make Kilowog's? They are pretty much the same power, granted the GLs will be hitting harder then the SCS, but that will just make Kilowog a much bigger target.
Old August 24th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Arkillo's power isn't based on LOS so why make Kilowog's? They are pretty much the same power, granted the GLs will be hitting harder then the SCS, but that will just make Kilowog a much bigger target.
Pretty much the same power? You might want to read Arkillo's card again. They're not even close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 24th, 2010, 12:40 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If that's the case, we might consider powering down Killowog a tad.
I'll have to take a look at his card ... maybe someone wants to post it here for reference?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 24th, 2010, 12:45 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

forgot that Arkillo is only a defense and attack boost. Still my point remains that as soon as you burn a marker to activate it your going to be painting a giant bullseye on his chest just like you do when you use Arkillo to eat a SCS, plus Arkillo doesn't burn a marker to activate it.
Old August 24th, 2010, 12:49 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

In terms of powers and stats, he has everything here that I wanted to see. I don't miss the power shield either because of his impressive base constitution and defense.
Old August 24th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I think he needs to just start moving forward as is, IMO obviously.
Old August 24th, 2010, 12:53 PM

And Arkillo's still sitting back there with Eviscerate, which is fairly nasty.

Old August 24th, 2010, 01:15 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Could go the opposite direction, and burn a marker to give a huge defense boost, and add counterstrike for that attack.

That way it's kind of like a power shield, but has a little offensive power at the same time.

Sorry if any of my suggestions aren't thematic, I've never heard of this guy before.
Old August 24th, 2010, 01:19 PM
The Closer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Could go the opposite direction, and burn a marker to give a huge defense boost, and add counterstrike for that attack.

That way it's kind of like a power shield, but has a little offensive power at the same time.

Sorry if any of my suggestions aren't thematic, I've never heard of this guy before.
That's why I always go and Google the ones I'm not familiar with. Between Wiki and the Marvel data base you can get a pretty good picture of what they are about, what they can do, and what they would do. I spent about an hour reading up on this guy last night before I started throwing out ideas for him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library