Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old August 23rd, 2020, 08:27 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V/SoV 3D Printable Proxies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
What Ive noticed with printing on my two types of printers is that if the model has holes or imperfections my fdm printer has problems with it whereas my resin printer usually does fine. It would have to be repaired most likely. There as a handful of programs that do that.
It's all depending on settings, in the case of a FDM if you want less than 100 infill then it could print with whatever infill pattern outside the model making it fragile or incomplete. If anyone finds any issues please let me know, I may have my Cura settings dialed in so that I do not notice any issues other might.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old August 24th, 2020, 12:48 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Hexes

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
What Ive noticed with printing on my two types of printers is that if the model has holes or imperfections my fdm printer has problems with it whereas my resin printer usually does fine. It would have to be repaired most likely. There as a handful of programs that do that.
It's all depending on settings, in the case of a FDM if you want less than 100 infill then it could print with whatever infill pattern outside the model making it fragile or incomplete. If anyone finds any issues please let me know, I may have my Cura settings dialed in so that I do not notice any issues other might.
Cool. Thanks for letting me know. And again, thanks so much for creating the files!

My Map Thread
Maps for Online HS
My Customs
"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination."

Old September 8th, 2020, 03:29 AM

SchismaticSounds Woo who?

Wow, I wish I'd seen this sooner. Have looked high and low for the Kursus miniature to no avail. Someday I'll be free from printing minis and painting them.. but not today.
I've attained a good batch of c3v figs that I will hopefully send to WhiteKnight for scanning. Along with some of Chaosservers Customs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs