Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Notices

Old March 18th, 2021, 11:00 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 2] Durnipia (Kiora, the Rising Tide) - Design?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
The general will need an update too. I'm assuming Aquilla?
Yeah, that's what I had assumed as well.

As a separate note, I do want to intentionally avoid falling into the line of thinking that "water based design"=Aquilla. Of all the classic designs, the Water Elemental was actually the only Aquilla unit that interacts with water tiles.
Old April 7th, 2021, 08:08 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

It sounds like the Pod has mostly reached an agreement here and the changes to what was in Public Feedback are largely thematic. Perhaps its time to consider a vote to Editing? Pinging the Pod Leaders as well:

@flameslayer93 @Pumpkin_King
Old April 11th, 2021, 05:46 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Yes, I'm sorry, I've taken a leave of absence from Heroscape stuff for the past little while. I think we can go ahead and do an editing vote - if flame doesn't get back to us in a little while, maybe we can have a mod edit the OP for us.
Old May 26th, 2021, 01:09 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm going to go ahead and propose that this design moves forward to Editing. From the last couple of pages, I believe that this is the consensus so far:

Quote:
AQUILLA
NEPHDA
Nymph
Unique Hero
Protector
Inscrutable
MEDIUM 5

LIFE 5
MOVE 5
RANGE 4
ATTACK 2
DEFENSE 3

POINTS 80

CARRIED BY WAVES
All land spaces within 1 space of Nephda that are no more than 2 levels above or below Nephda's base are considered water spaces. Nephda and friendly figures who move adjacent to Nephda do not have to stop their movement when entering a water space for the remainder of their turn.

HEALING WATERS
After taking a turn with Nephda, you may roll the 20-sided die for each other friendly wounded hero within four clear sight spaces. If you roll a 15 or higher, remove a wound from that figure's Army Card. If that figure is on a water space, add 5 to your roll.
Since I'm not a part of this pod, I won't vote. Please correct me if I missed anything. Pinging the members of Pod 2:

@flameslayer93 @Alexandros @Captain Stupendous @Skinderella @Zetsubo

Last edited by Astroking112; May 26th, 2021 at 01:26 AM. Reason: (Durnipia =/= Nephda) == time to sleep
Old May 26th, 2021, 01:15 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The wording in her powers needs to be changed from "Durnipia" to "Nephda," but other than that its a hearty from me to proceed to editing.
Old May 26th, 2021, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
The wording in her powers needs to be changed from "Durnipia" to "Nephda," but other than that its a hearty from me to proceed to editing.
Whoops, thanks for catching that. I just fixed the post so that there's no confusion.
Old May 31st, 2021, 08:18 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This looks great to me, thanks Astro.
Old June 6th, 2021, 01:43 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry for the double post but we need a title update on the thread, she's titled as Durnipia currently.
Old July 11th, 2021, 10:53 AM

@flameslayer93 Whenever you get the chance, could you update the first post to reflect the design in post #220?
@Alexandros @Zetsubo @flameslayer93 just waiting on you three to vote on whether to proceed to Editing with the design in post #220. I'll call the vote on Wednesday regardless.

Thanks for your work on this design everyone; I'm happy with how its turning out!
Old July 14th, 2021, 02:19 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

I vote yes on going to editing. I had thought we already voted for Nephda.
Old August 5th, 2021, 06:46 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Nephda was used here, but unfortunately didn't get to do much.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 1st, 2021, 06:50 PM

Re: [Pod 2] The Book of Nephda (Kiora the Rising Tide) - Edi

@Captain Stupendous @flameslayer93 I went ahead and updated the OP here. I think that it's safe to call the vote.

@Scytale , this one is ready for Editing whenever you get a chance.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs