Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old April 10th, 2008, 09:48 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: nyys map thread *4-10-08* pg3

Over the River and Through the Woods - PDF

1 RotV, 2 RttFF

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; October 21st, 2022 at 09:50 AM.
Old April 10th, 2008, 09:50 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Nice!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old April 10th, 2008, 10:41 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Good job nyys!

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old April 16th, 2008, 11:22 AM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: nyys map thread *4-16-08*

The Crypt

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; October 20th, 2022 at 01:28 PM.
Old April 16th, 2008, 11:51 AM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker

Very cool nyys!
I love the concept!

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old April 16th, 2008, 02:15 PM

Thanks, with all the caste sets I aquired recently I can actually build this thing (took 6 castle sets) and actually something 3-4 times bigger.

Will definitely be expanding on this one.

-insert signature here-
Old April 16th, 2008, 04:16 PM

waffenIG14 *glass shatters*

The gorge is so gorgeous that it makes me want to gorge on some raisen brand ...... ummmm.

Gamertag: Lightningwar14
In the midst of genetically engineered super-beings, alien killing machines, warrior mystics, and technology, the Imperial Guard are mere soldiers.
Old April 17th, 2008, 04:06 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Crypt is a totally cool idea. Bet that there are some pretty good scenarios for that.
Old May 1st, 2008, 11:18 PM

Garden of Heroes
7 RotV, 10 RttFF, 9 FotA

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; October 17th, 2022 at 11:01 AM.
Old May 1st, 2008, 11:32 PM

Re: nyys map thread *5-01-08* pg3

Awsome! Looks like something I'd build!

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old May 2nd, 2008, 05:11 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This looks sweet! I can't wait to play on it. I think it may call for a special scenario rule. A figure should get a bonus for being adjacent to its statue or the statue of a hero it can bond with or something.
Old May 2nd, 2008, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAROCEAN980 View Post
Awsome! Looks like something I'd build!
Thanks STAROCEAN, I was looking for your seal of approval on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
This looks sweet! I can't wait to play on it. I think it may call for a special scenario rule. A figure should get a bonus for being adjacent to its statue or the statue of a hero it can bond with or something.
That sounds like a cool idea, or maybe even something like you pick your army but only get to start with X of them, the rest are placed where the statues go, and they can only be activated after you 'tag' them.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios