Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 21st, 2022, 05:30 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Workshop

Not terribly confident on Doll Tiff, but I love design mirroring. Very cinematic. Would like some kind of callback between the two.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old November 26th, 2022, 09:19 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

New Map I'm working on: Atlantis Invasion Site

Theme is supposed to have the look of a post Tidal Wave attack and Invasion by Atlanteans. What's left are ruins, uprooted trees, destroyed roads and maybe a couple of weapons left behind by the enemy.

I have played a couple of games on it so far and it seems balanced. The two glyphs that I'm planning on running are: The Glyph of Mystic Ocean Trident and the Gift of Atlantis Glyph.

Looking for feedback on things I may have over looked. Also I haven't been able to figure out if I need to put something else on the high ground area behind the warehouse ruin, so if you have an idea let me know.

Old November 26th, 2022, 11:22 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool.
Old November 26th, 2022, 03:30 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That looks awesome, captured your theme great I think. I like how the fallen trees are arranged, seems to even out the places I would think about walking.

The high ground is a bit bare but I'm not sure what youd put there. Propane tank maybe?
Old November 26th, 2022, 04:44 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
That looks awesome, captured your theme great I think. I like how the fallen trees are arranged, seems to even out the places I would think about walking.

The high ground is a bit bare but I'm not sure what youd put there. Propane tank maybe?
Interestingly enough I had a Propane Tank there but the other people I was playing with didn't like it there.
Old November 26th, 2022, 05:09 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

They obviously dont know the power of propane and propane accessories. Lol
Old November 26th, 2022, 07:04 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tbh I liked it there, it took up more space giving my lurker more of a chance to engage.
Old December 1st, 2022, 02:57 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Burn baby, burn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

NAME = INFERNO

SPECIES = CYBERTRONIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ENFORCER
PERSONALITY = FANATICAL
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE? 8-9?
LIFE = 5-6
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5-6
POINTS = ???

MY QUEEN
At the start of the game, you must choose a ??? figure you control to be Inferno's Queen. If Megatron is in your army, you must choose Megatron.

FOR THE ROYALTY
After revealing an order marker on and instead of taking a turn with Inferno's Queen, you may take a turn with Inferno. Add 1 to Inferno's Move, Range and Attack and subtract 1 from his Defense number for each revealed numbered order marker on Inferno's Queen's card. You may not take additional turns with other figures you control.

RAINING FIRE
After Inferno moves with the Flying special power, instead of attacking, you may roll one unblockable attack die against each figure Inferno passed over that does not have the Lava Resistant special power.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH

Inferno wholeheartedly believes that he is an ant and that Megatron is his queen. Unlike many Predacons, he has no personal ambitions or future plans; everything he does is for the good of the colony and his queen. Luckily for Inferno, many of the tasks his queen assigns him involve burning things—and he likes burning things.
Keeping with his ant mentality, Inferno has absolutely no regard for his own personal safety whatsoever. He is fanatically loyal to Megatron, and as such will use his heavy firepower and incredible strength full-on and take any task given of him, no matter how suicidal. And he'll do it laughing maniacally the entire time, for the glory of the colony.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 1st, 2022, 03:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Don't know the character, but everything about this looks pretty sweet! Love the reuse of Raining Fire. The way you used the OM reveal/unreveal boosts here is pretty cool. I only wonder if you shouldn't split up the move boost with the attack/range boost. That way when the move boost is high, it's natural to opt for the Raining Fire power, and when the attack/range boost is high, normal attack it the best play.
Old December 1st, 2022, 03:56 PM

So start with a higher Move and let it lower with Defense?
That could work.
Old December 1st, 2022, 05:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, that could work out well design wise. Not 100% on the theme correlation though. I'll leave that up to you.
Old December 1st, 2022, 06:22 PM

I think it works. Thanks for the feedback!
For the Royalty!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy