Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old November 1st, 2022, 02:35 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: MARS Philadelphia - VC Rule of 9 - 11/12/2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post

6) @Heirloom @gbizzy @Myth26 @tom any update on you or your entourage?
My wife and I should both be there as long as babysitting doesn't fall through.
Old November 1st, 2022, 03:31 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
A couple of housekeeping things:

1) If there is no volunteer for New Aloha, and/or we cannot find more MtCB sets to make it, I'll have to punt that map to the next event. Sorry @Ulysses .

2) We will be using @Typhon2222 's updated Apocalypse Now.

3) As more players confirm their attendance, I will add more maps to the list. They will be added from this list, in order:
  • IMPENDING ANNIHILATION by me (A surprise never-before-seen map that I'm 100% sure everyone is going to love, very possibly the first of its kind).
  • RUINS OF RENNOC by Flash_19
  • DESOLATION by Flash_19
  • BURNOUT by superfrog

4) Random Glyphs will be from among Dagmar (Initiative +8 ), Lodin (D20 +1), Ulaniva (Unique Attack +1), Valda (Move +2), and Wannok (Wound). Specified Glyphs (such as Gerda (Defense +1) on Ruins of Rennoc, will remain as specified.

5) I am working on trophies. They will not be Moltenclaw or Braxas. And the winner can keep it forever. (Provided I finish it by the tournament, If I don't I'll get it to you later.)

You tease! Not going to show your Impending Annihilation?
Old November 2nd, 2022, 02:46 PM

Heirloom knows what's in an order marker Heirloom knows what's in an order marker

@Vydar_XLIII I was cleared to attend! So barring something like sick child happening, I’ll be there! No entourage, new to area.
Old November 2nd, 2022, 06:13 PM

bishop2003 is surprisingly tart

I should have enough to build new Aloha
Old November 3rd, 2022, 02:33 PM

Heirloom knows what's in an order marker Heirloom knows what's in an order marker

Question about the maps: is there a ladder going up to the Marvel ruins/overhangs on each map? Or can only flying/jumping get up there? I don’t play with Marvel or ladders hardly ever, will need to review those rules.
@Vydar_XLIII

Last edited by Heirloom; November 3rd, 2022 at 04:14 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2022, 06:08 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good question @Heirloom . The contest that I'm taking these maps from stipulated that the top of the warehouse ruin is to be removed completely. Virtualscape, the mapmaking program does not have a visual option for a warehouse ruin without the top piece, so that's why it is in the pictures.

Also, the Breakable Wall Section is not included on Apoc Now, Dralli, and New Aloha. And while is is on Snare and Thermal Shock, it will only act as a LOS blocker and not a destructible object. So it cannot be attacked or damaged.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old November 3rd, 2022, 09:41 PM

@Vydar_XLIII ok I think I understand: there won’t be overhangs (and therefore my ladder question is moot), just Marvel-set walls/“ruins” that are indestructible. I was worried I might need to bring Brandis Skyhunter for a minute, LOL.
Old November 3rd, 2022, 10:17 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

1) If there is no volunteer for New Aloha, and/or we cannot find more MtCB sets to make it, I'll have to punt that map to the next event. Sorry @Ulysses .

3) As more players confirm their attendance, I will add more maps to the list. They will be added from this list, in order:
  • IMPENDING ANNIHILATION by me (A surprise never-before-seen map that I'm 100% sure everyone is going to love, very possibly the first of its kind).
  • DESOLATION by Flash_19
  • BURNOUT by superfrog

4) Random Glyphs will be from among Dagmar (Initiative +8 ), Lodin (D20 +1), Ulaniva (Unique Attack +1), Valda (Move +2), and Wannok (Wound). Specified Glyphs (such as Gerda (Defense +1) on Ruins of Rennoc, will remain as specified.

5) I am working on trophies. They will not be Moltenclaw or Braxas. And the winner can keep it forever. (Provided I finish it by the tournament, If I don't I'll get it to you later.)

I'll be the only one coming as I unfortunately couldn't convince them to make the drive. Hopefully some of them can make it out the next one!
Old November 4th, 2022, 08:41 AM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Doesn't look like I'll be attending. If anything changes I'll let you know.

In progress fan fic; Kaia Vendetta

Slink's story can be found here.
Old November 6th, 2022, 08:36 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

• DESOLATION by Flash_19
  • BURNOUT by superfrog

I’ll be there, assuming I recover from whatever illness my body decided it had to throw at me suddenly. I’ll let you know if it looks like a no as we get closer. I’m looking forward to it!
Old November 8th, 2022, 10:31 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Thanks again, @Vydar_XLIII , for using Apocalypse Now and the other finalists of the Marvel contest!

Just uploaded a tweaked version of it, implementing a suggestion made by OEAO and Chris Perkins. (It's very minor: just rotates the top LVL4 ridge of concrete in the very center.) Here's the newest:

Apocalypse Now Download PDF
Uses: 2 M:TCB, 1 BftU, 1 TJ

Old November 9th, 2022, 02:46 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Same here...Made some Tweaks to Dralli after some feedback. if you'd be so kind as to update the relevant links

Download

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events