Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old August 6th, 2017, 11:35 PM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker
Re: Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 8/5

I'd love a September and October tourney. I honestly have more fun at HS tourneys than anything else, period.
Old August 6th, 2017, 11:41 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

As far as I know, I'm pretty much open for any day.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 7th, 2017, 10:17 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

FYI - I could actually go September 2, not that you have to schedule around me

Honestly it probably be more spread out to do September 9 or 16 and October 21. But if September 2 (labor day weekend), I could help set-up and bring stuff!
Old August 7th, 2017, 10:36 AM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

I'll be starting college by then, but I imagine I can still make it down on September 2 as well.
Old August 7th, 2017, 11:23 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Alright, ya'll are way ahead of me! I haven't had any time since Saturday to post anything here... So here goes, standings/battle reports!

1st - @flameslayer93 (5-1, 2,545pts)
2nd - @Hendal (5-2, 3,101pts)
3rd - @rudyvalentine (5-2, 3,002pts)
4th - @TrollBrute (5-3, 3,155pts)
5th - @Grimnak (5-3, 2,945pts)
6th - @southwestninja (4-2, 2,242pts)
7th - Ron (4-3, 2,687pts)
8th - @heroscaper2010 (4-3, 2,350pts)
9th - Scott (3-1, 1,185pts)
10th - Mike "Don't Give Me Any" Flak (3-2, 1,945pts)
11th - Quinn (3-4, 1,751pts)
12th - @Viegon (3-5, 2,837pts)
13th - hosey (3-5, 2,094pts)
14th - @hose (2-4, 1,867pts)
15th - Angie (1-4, 1,328pts)
16th - Jada (1-4, 1,317pts)
17th - Kyle (1-6, 1,604pts)

Congrats to flameslayer93 on first place for the second tourney in a row! Who will knock him off his throne?

Some stats with the format:
Total Games: 111 (1 Bye)

8 Games Played: 4 players
7 Games Played: 6 players
6 Games Played: 3 players
5 Games Played: 3 players
4 Games Played: 1 player

Mean Games Played: 6.53 Games
Median Games Played: 7 Games
Mode Games Played: 7 Games
Range of Games Played: 4 Games

Total Wins: 57
Total Loses: 54

Most Wins: T-1st - 5 Wins (flameslayer93, Hendal, rudyvalentine, TrollBrute, and Grimnak)
Most Loses: Kyle - 6 Loses

5 Wins: 5 players
4 Wins: 3 players
3 Wins: 5 players
2 Wins: 1 player
1 Win: 3 players

1 Loss: 2 players
2 Losses: 4 players
3 Losses: 4 players
4 Losses: 4 players
5 Losses: 2 players
6 Losses: 1 player

Total Points: 41,283
Average Points per Player: 2,428.41pts
Points Per Game: 371.92pts

Most Accumulative Points: 3,155pts (TrollBrute)
Most Accumulative Points (with a winning record): 3,155pts (TrollBrute)
Most Accumulative Points (with a losing record): 2,837pts (Viegon)
Another post is coming with battle reports and replies to recent comments! Thanks again to everybody that came out. Another great day at MAD Bros playing heroscape!
Old August 7th, 2017, 01:05 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I would totally be down for having a tournament next month, and having them more frequently (every other month or monthly). Obviously, I think that it will decrease the amount of people that show up every tournament, but if we have 8-10 every month and then around 16 every 3rd tourney that would be awesome!

I will talk to Todd about it, but September 2nd over labor day weekend would be the best for me because of school, and with the longer weekend, I wouldn't stress so much over workload.

Then come October, the 21st is supposed to be the official NHSD (3rd Saturday of October), but I have fall break over the weekend of the 14th, so that'd be the best for me.
Old August 7th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

the 2nd of Sept. would work for me I am pretty sure, I could come early and set up 4 or 5 boards with my crew if needed , using my terrain. If that would help lighten your load of work.
By the way, the best board seletion of any tourney I have been to, that was really cool to have all different boards and play on a diff map every game. And I loved the pens, that was a really nice touch. I got to play with one of my friends 22 year old son who loves the game and I gave him a pen and he was super impressed, which will lead to more scape for me I hope.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 7th, 2017, 01:28 PM

Let's see those battle reports @heroscaper2010 ! I want to hear about Ron getting beat.
Old August 7th, 2017, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
the 2nd of Sept. would work for me I am pretty sure, I could come early and set up 4 or 5 boards with my crew if needed , using my terrain. If that would help lighten your load of work.
By the way, the best board seletion of any tourney I have been to, that was really cool to have all different boards and play on a diff map every game. And I loved the pens, that was a really nice touch. I got to play with one of my friends 22 year old son who loves the game and I gave him a pen and he was super impressed, which will lead to more scape for me I hope.
Super sweet! Before I forget (again), you along with @flameslayer93 , @rudyvalentine , and @TrollBrute will be getting gift cards for MAD Bros. Todd and I completely forgot about the entry money during the prize giveaways, as most of that goes towards gift cards for the top 4 players.

Glad to hear you all liked the pens!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnak View Post
Let's see those battle reports @heroscaper2010 ! I want to hear about Ron getting beat.
I guess this is incentive to get that posted!
Old August 7th, 2017, 02:28 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I had already received my gift card. The guy gave it to me when we left.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old August 7th, 2017, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I had already received my gift card. The guy gave it to me when we left.
Thanks for the update! Didn't know if he got it to you then or not! How much did you get? I forget what numbers he told me.
Old August 7th, 2017, 03:02 PM
I could go

I received $25. I'll ask around here about Sept 2. Put me down as a possible atm, but I'll most likely attend.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events