Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old February 4th, 2011, 09:59 AM

vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Gurei-Oni

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
Yeah Gurei really has a few fundamental flaws:

2. Weak/Unreliable Special Attack

2 attacks of 3 is pretty underwhelming for a Melee Hero and it is also conditional on your opponent willingly placing his units to allow both to get attacked
One with melee squads will, should they wish to overwhelm him.

I agree with this, in a way is it a flaw? It forces the other player to either try and take out Gurei-Oni one squad figure at a time, which could be hard for some weaker squads, or try and overwhelm him and possibly take big losses to his special.

Let freedom ring with the shotgun blast
Old February 4th, 2011, 11:35 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Has anyone actually tried putting Raelin directly behind him, prefably next to some jungle? Can you even see Raelin through him?

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old February 4th, 2011, 11:40 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Power ranking is C+ (needs added to opening post). Raelin with him is a good strategy, but it would take intense order management to be able to attack with the ogre and be in Raelin's range all the time. I wish he could bond with Death Chasers of Thesk along with the rest of the ogres - maybe the CUC can make him Wild so at least he would get play that way.
Old February 4th, 2011, 11:58 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Power ranking is C+ (needs added to opening post). Raelin with him is a good strategy, but it would take intense order management to be able to attack with the ogre and be in Raelin's range all the time. I wish he could bond with Death Chasers of Thesk along with the rest of the ogres - maybe the CUC can make him Wild so at least he would get play that way.
I don't suggest attacking with him - just use him as a Raelin shield so your opponent can't attack her. Then you can setup ranged units along-side him or behind to shoot with.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old February 4th, 2011, 12:30 PM

killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroz View Post
Bonding helps everybody.
Except gorrilinators

Old April 6th, 2015, 06:27 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Gurei-Oni
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old March 18th, 2017, 04:28 PM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

I am just looking at this figure for the first time and i find many flaws in it. Though very skilled against weaker range units, and having the ability to eliminate multiple units per turn. The use of squads like the knights or the MoU will prove fatal with there 3 attack to 4 defense. Also 10 points more you can completely ignore ranged attacks with Sgt. drake who would easily eliminate Gueri-oni whose low 4 life 4 defense leaves very vulnerabl to alot of figures.
Old March 19th, 2017, 01:28 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@zeekthefreak , if you keep digging, there will be quite a few heroes especially that don't cut it for competitive play. They are however cool sculpts and fun to play non competitively.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 19th, 2017, 01:59 PM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

Yah. It all depends on wether youre playing thematically and for chill or competitevly
Old December 8th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

The OP doesn't have a bio - I found this one on the Heroscape Wiki:

Bio: The murky-skinned Ogre bares its sharp teeth in a twisted snarl. It smashes its way through my allies with mighty strokes of its great stone club. But that eye, that awful, tormenting, yellow eye, it never moves its focus off of me.

I tell my arms to lift my weapon and fire, but they just hang there at my sides, dead and unresponsive to my commands.

That eye, that horrible yellow eye, just keeps staring its piercing stare. I feel it reaching in and stabbing at my brain. It forces me to stand there and helplessly watch like a coward as my friends fall, one after another.

Stab, stab, stab, I feel my mind shutting down. Darkness creeps over my vision, and my grasp on the waking world loosens, but even in the black silence of unconsciousness, that awful yellow eye hunts me still.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 8th, 2017, 03:19 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
It smashes its way through my allies with mighty strokes of its great stone club.
Must be a different Gurei-Oni.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 8th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
It smashes its way through my allies with mighty strokes of its great stone club.
Must be a different Gurei-Oni.
Yeah, a 'Scape bio described Khosumet being 'well equipped to cut a path of destruction through tough enemy lines' and being hard to kill - they aren't known for their unbiased accuracy.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units