Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 1st, 2017, 04:11 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Joker (III)

The Book of Joker (III)

C3G DC SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 53
ARKHAM UNLEASHED

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figures used for this unit is a HeroClix figure from the The Joker's Wild! set.
Its model number and name is #001 / The Joker.

The figures used for this unit is a HeroClix figure from the The Joker's Wild: Batman and His Greatest Foes Fast Forces set.
Its model number and name is #002 / The Joker.

Character Bio - While Batman is known for his seemingly-endless array of high-tech gadgetry, his arch-enemy and foil, known only as the Joker, is not without his own arsenal. Themed after childish gags and pranks - joy buzzers, squirting flowers, whoopee cushions, toy guns, and more - the Joker's strange and sadistic weaponry is guaranteed to shock and awe the people of Gotham.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • Joker may be swapped with a Joker Goon and have that Joker Goon roll defense dice in his place due to the Joker Goons' Clowning Around special power.
  • As a Human, Joker has these Human Synergies.
  • As an Insane figure, Joker has these Insane Synergies.
Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 08:03 PM. Reason: png
Old January 1st, 2017, 04:11 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Joker (III) - Design Phase

JOKER
???

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
PSYCHOPATH
INSANE

MEDIUM 5

LIFE 6

MOVE 5
RANGE 1
ATTACK 4
DEFENSE 3

160 POINTS

ACID FLOWER

Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on this card and before moving with Joker, you may choose a figure adjacent to Joker and roll an unblockable attack die against that figure. If a figure receives a wound from this special power, until the end of Joker's turn, that figure cannot move, make leaving engagement attacks, or use any special power on any Army Card or Glyph.

"BANG!" GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3.
When Joker attacks a non-adjacent figure with this special attack, if at least one blank is rolled, each skull rolled counts for an additional hit and the defending figure subtracts 2 from their Defense number.

JOY BUZZER 13
If an opponent's small or medium figure moves adjacent to Joker, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, the opponent's figure cannot move, attack, or use any special power on any Army Card or Glyph for the remainder of its turn. Figures may only be targeted as they move into an engagement with Joker.

Last edited by johnny139; June 18th, 2017 at 03:14 PM.
Old January 1st, 2017, 04:12 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Comic Art
Spoiler Alert!

Background
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by johnny139; May 26th, 2017 at 10:54 PM.
Old January 1st, 2017, 04:43 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I feel BANG! is too strong for a 160 point figure. perhaps change it to "that figure cannot not roll more than 2 defense dice".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 1st, 2017, 06:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I feel BANG! is too strong for a 160 point figure. perhaps change it to "that figure cannot not roll more than 2 defense dice".
Was just about to say the same thing. Don't like the idea that his gun can beat the likes of Flash or Green Goblins Glider power when other guns don't. The limit to just two def. die works for me though. Then he can still be a threat to high defense figures while not all powerful.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 08:33 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I like what you have. I agree that he may come in a bit strong, but we'll see how it plays out.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 2nd, 2017, 11:34 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Let me put it another way. There's no way Joker's SA should be more powerful than Judge Death's.

Quote:
Old January 2nd, 2017, 11:56 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

The main idea of the BANG! gun is that - he fires it, oops it's just a toy, I'm relaxed now because he's just messing around, OH NO it's actually a gun, ouch, I'm dead. That's why the blanks are hits (because even the "blank" of a flag will hurt you) and why the defenses are passed over.

That being said I'm fine with making it a defense reduction power rather than a defense bypassing power. If so, I'd probably want to up it to 3 attack dice, though.

Quote:
Let me put it another way. There's no way Joker's SA should be more powerful than Judge Death's.
Like I said, I'm comfortable with fiddling BANG! if people would like it, but honestly, this criticism doesn't make sense to me. Judge Death's power is just not very good - we've had WASP and DAGGER for even longer, both of whom are significantly cheaper than Death (or than this Joker would be for that matter) and have 2 dice at range with a "cannot roll defense dice" clause. Taking Judge Death as our baseline for that sort of power is like taking Doomsday as the baseline for future healing powers.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Like I said, I'm comfortable with fiddling BANG! if people would like it, but honestly, this criticism doesn't make sense to me. Judge Death's power is just not very good - we've had WASP and DAGGER for even longer, both of whom are significantly cheaper than Death (or than this Joker would be for that matter) and have 2 dice at range with a "cannot roll defense dice" clause. Taking Judge Death as our baseline for that sort of power is like taking Doomsday as the baseline for future healing powers.
Both Wasp and Dagger have 1 Attack at range, not 2. And they have less Life so are easier to take out.

Quote:
Old January 2nd, 2017, 12:08 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Both Wasp and Dagger have 1 Attack at range, not 2. And they have less Life so are easier to take out.
They have 1 attack and can attack twice - Dagger has to choose different targets, sure, but Wasp can attack the same person twice in a row, which is pretty much identical to 2 Attack. It's a lot better, actually - more flexible.

If we throw Wasp II into the mix, she costs 160 points (exactly the same as what I have in the SP), an equally useful special attack, complete immunity from range, Flying, and a super decent Avengers bonding-type power. Less Life and more Defense. I think they compare very well.

The BANG! I have up there is completely comparable to those three figures. It's significantly stronger than Judge Death's, yes, but he's the outlier in that lineup.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 12:41 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yeah, Wasp and Dagger are better comparison points then Judge Death, in which case this SA looks about equal to those. That said, I kind of like the idea of going defense reduction instead, especially if we paired it with a D20 reduction so he'd have an advantage against Evasive Strike and similar powers (though I guess the negation in Acid Flower covers this area somewhat already).

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I like the design.

Last edited by Tornado; May 21st, 2017 at 04:30 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library