Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 3rd, 2014, 01:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Welcome to C3G!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Has he even been on since the announcement...Does he even know yet..
We ask people if they want to become Allies before just naming them. I'm not sure if he's been on since I posted the announcement, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 3rd, 2014, 02:14 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Has he even been on since the announcement...Does he even know yet..
We ask people if they want to become Allies before just naming them. I'm not sure if he's been on since I posted the announcement, though.
Yeah I knew the first part, it was just a japes...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 22nd, 2014, 01:02 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

I didn't know about any of this when I first started. I just knew from when I used to play heroscape back on 08. When I got back into it I found that a guy on ebay he's on here as well. (@yodajunkie) His cards are the only ones I have for play testing does this matter? I understand eventually all cards I play with will have to be c3g. For now what is it someone suggest I do.

Thanks,
Midgieboy boy
Old August 22nd, 2014, 01:06 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Only C3G units should be playtested against new C3G units. We do not aim for nor are we balanced with any other customs group or individual customs designers the same as we do not recommend mixing Classic with C3G. They are costed and balanced differently and would end up being less useful to us than had you simply tested with other C3G units.
Old August 22nd, 2014, 01:48 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Only C3G units should be playtested against new C3G units. We do not aim for nor are we balanced with any other customs group or individual customs designers the same as we do not recommend mixing Classic with C3G. They are costed and balanced differently and would end up being less useful to us than had you simply tested with other C3G units.
All the C3G units are have their own threads here. When I am playtesting (which sadly is rare) if I want to use a particular unit that I don't have the figure for I just print the card out with the draft setting in black & white. I cut loosely in a circle around it & I'm good to go without too much fuss.
Old August 22nd, 2014, 10:09 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
All the C3G units are have their own threads here. When I am playtesting (which sadly is rare) if I want to use a particular unit that I don't have the figure for I just print the card out with the draft setting in black & white. I cut loosely in a circle around it & I'm good to go without too much fuss.
Ok that's fine. I just ask cuz that's all I got. I imagine what I need to do is for all the minis I have, I will have to go the the book of c3g and make them, "official". Right?
Old August 22nd, 2014, 10:24 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For minis, feel free to proxy. For cards, only use C3G cards.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 22nd, 2014, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
For minis, feel free to proxy. For cards, only use C3G cards.

You are saying its frowned upon to use the Hasbro Marvel set? Right?
Old August 22nd, 2014, 12:10 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgieboy3 View Post
The Hasbro Marvel set is fully compatible with C3G.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 22nd, 2014, 05:46 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgieboy3 View Post
The Hasbro Marvel set is fully compatible with C3G.
Old August 22nd, 2014, 06:02 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yep, C3G is balanced with the Hasbro Marvel set, but not with the original Heroscape units, nor with other customs. You'll need to use only C3G or Hasbro Marvel cards for playtesting. However, for figures, we encourage proxying. Don't avoid playing a unit that you don't have the figure for! Just find one that looks similar. Instead of printing out the cards for units you don't have, one alternative is copying the text from the second post of each Book and printing that out.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old August 22nd, 2014, 11:44 PM

Lightbulb Re: Welcome to C3G!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Yep, C3G is balanced with the Hasbro Marvel set, but not with the original Heroscape units, nor with other customs. You'll need to use only C3G or Hasbro Marvel cards for playtesting. However, for figures, we encourage proxying. Don't avoid playing a unit that you don't have the figure for! Just find one that looks similar. Instead of printing out the cards for units you don't have, one alternative is copying the text from the second post of each Book and printing that out.
I understand, I was just making sure I 100% got it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy