Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old December 3rd, 2008, 02:24 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: A list of things that must stay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
...and a host of other shows that supply brain food.
Brain food...Mmmmmmmm......braaaaiiiiinnnnssss!

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old December 3rd, 2008, 02:42 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Watching Scrooge (a musical) starring Albert Finney around this time each year.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old December 3rd, 2008, 02:49 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Watching Scrooge (a musical) starring Albert Finney around this time each year.
On that note, my very favorite Christmas movie of all time, A Christmas Story, must stay and should go to 48 straight hours of play as opposed to the 24 hours it currently runs (here in a few weeks).

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old December 3rd, 2008, 03:30 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We no longer ge the 24 hours of Christmas story since TBS became peachtree TV.
Good thing I have a DVD player and a repeat function.
Old December 3rd, 2008, 03:42 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I went to the school Ralphie attends in the movie.

Music is something that I never want to go away. I love music, I always have.
Old December 3rd, 2008, 03:42 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Proper English.
Old December 5th, 2008, 08:36 AM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Proper English.
Ploper Engrish.
Old December 9th, 2008, 03:23 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Ah, here is where this is supposed to go! Not as long as my list of things that must go:

* Klaus Schulze - my favorite musician. He's had health problems this year.
* Steve Roach - my other favorite musician. He's still going strong, but I hope he continues.
* Tea - mmmmmmm
* The Blue Ridge Parkway - My vacation destination this past summer, and probably the best week of my life.
* Digital video recorders - Though I'm watching much less television
* Portable media players - Can't live without my iPod
* Amazon Kindle - I've actually started reading books for the first time in years
* InfinityMax's custom dice towers - All are masterpieces

The trifecta is now complete!
Old December 9th, 2008, 03:38 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
* The Blue Ridge Parkway - My vacation destination this past summer, and probably the best week of my life.
The next place you need to drive is the Natchez Trace...then we'll happily host you in Arkansas!
Natchez Trace Similar amenities, but very different history and ecology.
Old December 11th, 2008, 11:22 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!

I'm jumping on this thread late, but not too late I hope.

My shortlist of things that must stay:

The meaning of Christmas
American ingenuity
Pinia Collata slurpees (with which to cut the current powerdrink slurpee)
Half price weeknight movie tickets (for when we sneak away)
Open mic night
Old December 12th, 2008, 05:26 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Long nights with friends at Gencon playing board games and laughing so hard that someone is going to have beer come out of their nose.

Steak & Shake breakfast with the Rev on early August mornings.

Five people trying to figure out rules while all of them are intoxicated...this always makes me laugh
Old December 12th, 2008, 09:45 AM

Bones Woo who?

1. My health, the health of my family, and that of close friends.
2. Breakfast for dinner... breakfast anytime for that matter.
3. Ambition: when you stop wanting, you stop caring.
4. Public radio: still free, still important.
5. Challenge and support: without which there would be no gain.
6. My job: it's better than digging ditches.
7. Burn Notice: a great USA show.
8. Willpower: it made Batman great, it'll work for you too.
9. Good surprises: "Mourn the losses because they're many, but celebrate the victories because they're few"
10. People who give a damn: it matters.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General