Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 16th, 2022, 02:04 AM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, updated (2022-05-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Holy cow, you spent all day on these?

That's a ton of work.

I'll be happy to proofread these this week.
Well, I had to work today So my free time was only 4 hours.
Old May 17th, 2022, 03:42 PM

UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

That's a ton of work.

@mathguy

Correction PM sent.

We can forgive, and we can repent. Itís the gospel of repentance. Weíre told that the angels envy men their ability both to forgive and to repent because they canít do either. -- Hugh Nibley
Old May 20th, 2022, 12:02 AM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:

That's a ton of work.

@mathguy

Correction PM sent.
Thanks for the corrections. They are fixed now.
(Of note, these typos are present in the "accompanying copy-pastable text" in the books.)
Old May 22nd, 2022, 06:22 PM

UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
(Of note, these typos are present in the "accompanying copy-pastable text" in the books.)
Yep, we've done this dance for years now.
@Just_a_Bill went through all the C3V customs threads last summer and did the same proofreading posts in the Books I've done for your rectangular cards--I never bothered to post my corrections in the Books, though. Shame on me.

I think the last Hero booster for Wave 23 will be ready in June--that would be the same 5-month gap boosters 1 and 2 had.

We can forgive, and we can repent. Itís the gospel of repentance. Weíre told that the angels envy men their ability both to forgive and to repent because they canít do either. -- Hugh Nibley
Old May 22nd, 2022, 10:24 PM
math olympian

I imaginee proofreading the pastable text and correcting in all the books is quite a task. No shame.

I'll check back in June.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
Yep, we've done this dance for years now.
@Just_a_Bill went through all the C3V customs threads last summer and did the same proofreading posts in the Books I've done for your rectangular cards--I never bothered to post my corrections in the Books, though. Shame on me.

I think the last Hero booster for Wave 23 will be ready in June--that would be the same 5-month gap boosters 1 and 2 had.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs