Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old November 9th, 2014, 02:17 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Rectangular C3G cards, Artscow, wave 22 updated 9.7.14

No it's not really that easy. There is a work around that I was recently introduced to, but I haven't had any luck. I'll forward you the pm I received.

signature
Old November 9th, 2014, 11:17 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have found ps very easy to use. 234 cards printed for about $20. Much cheaper than arts cow.

The problem for sharing is that someone has to order the full print job first, and then follow the sharing instructions on the BGG link that Japes forwarded.

I'd be happy to do so, but... That is a big file share! Any ideas?
Old November 10th, 2014, 08:21 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
I have found ps very easy to use. 234 cards printed for about $20. Much cheaper than arts cow.

The problem for sharing is that someone has to order the full print job first, and then follow the sharing instructions on the BGG link that Japes forwarded.

I'd be happy to do so, but... That is a big file share! Any ideas?
That's the issue I had.

signature
Old December 3rd, 2014, 10:19 AM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Math guy: I found a typo in the wave 22 PDF. Starlord is a "Leader, Intrepid". He has drax's descriptors in the PDF. Ragtag tactics doesn't work on a GotG team as written!
Old December 4th, 2014, 12:16 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
Math guy: I found a typo in the wave 22 PDF. Starlord is a "Leader, Intrepid". He has drax's descriptors in the PDF. Ragtag tactics doesn't work on a GotG team as written!
Thanks for the report. I noticed that too and have redone the Star Lord card and I have updated the Puppet Master card too. I just have to upload these and fold them into the existing big files. Stay tuned for an update to these.
Old December 4th, 2014, 04:57 PM
A Man of Taste

You may want to check because I am not sure when you edited this, but there was an edit to Star Lord recently.

signature
Old December 5th, 2014, 07:48 PM

emperorkrog is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Not sure what I did wrong but I bought all the cards from Artscow and just got them. They were kind of Garbage, it wasn't card stock, they just printed the image on 4x6 photo paper, very flimsy and no good for repeat use. So I logged in again to see what I did wrong. It had size 4x6 by default. When I check other options I don't see anything close to card size, it also doesn't seem to say anything about paper thickness. The ones I got were thin photo paper and they are all peeling up in the corners. Can you help me with what I did wrong? Thanks
Old December 7th, 2014, 12:55 AM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorkrog View Post
Not sure what I did wrong but I bought all the cards from Artscow and just got them. They were kind of Garbage, it wasn't card stock, they just printed the image on 4x6 photo paper, very flimsy and no good for repeat use. So I logged in again to see what I did wrong. It had size 4x6 by default. When I check other options I don't see anything close to card size, it also doesn't seem to say anything about paper thickness. The ones I got were thin photo paper and they are all peeling up in the corners. Can you help me with what I did wrong? Thanks
My guess is that you printed an *album* instead of printing a *designed deck*. That is, you need to "design" an object, such as a deck of cards, a key ring, a bag, etc., in order to print the images as objects other than photos. There are some designed decks already made.
Old December 7th, 2014, 11:29 AM

emperorkrog is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Okay thanks, I might be able to figure it out now. Couple other questions do you have an image for the back or did you just print same image back and front? Also do you think you will put the rest of the waves on Artscow soon because if you are I might just wait until they are up.
Old August 6th, 2015, 11:09 AM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker

[MENTION=171]mathguy[/MENTION] Hey I was wondering if you planned on updating this anytime soon. I love what you have done here and I use your cards when I play.

Public Designs
Old August 8th, 2015, 02:10 PM
math olympian

Sorry I've not been keeping up with this. (A lot going on here.) I was planning on trying to catch up with the various waves this weekend finally.
Regarding Artscow versions, that will have to be a lower priority.
Old August 9th, 2015, 06:10 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Much appreciated Mathguy. Artscow is not necessary for me at least. We love using your cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project