Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old June 4th, 2010, 10:36 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 99 cent Sentinel Proxies - Painted

OK I'm off to a slow start getting the Master Mold up but here is the Beta version Adam and I have gotten done so far.

Master Mold
Life 8
movement 0
range 1
attack 2
defence 6

Robot
Unique Hero
Sentinel
Determined

SENTINEL CREATOR
If Master Mold is in your army you also gain control of one each of the following, Sentinel Silo, MK II Sentinel Silo, and MK III Sentinel Silo. You cannot start the game with any other Sentinels on the battlefield.

UN-ACCSESSABLE PROGRAMING
You cannot take a turn with Master Mold because of another Sentinel's Special
Power.

SENTINEL CREATION
If you reveal Order Marker 1 on this Army Card, and you control a Sentinel Silo, add a Sentinel Army Card to your force and place the Sentinel figure/s on any legal space adjacent to a randomly determined Sentinel Silo.

PRIORTY OVERIDE
Before taking a turn with Master Mold you may immediatley take a turn with any Android Army Card you control

DEFENSIVE FORCE SHIELD
As long as there is at least one Sentinel Silo on the battlefield Master Mold cannot be the target of a Special Attack or normal attack. Master Mold cannot use any attack while Defensive Force Field is activated.

EYE-BEAM SPECIAL ATTACK
range: 4 Attack: 4
Master Mold may not use Eye-Beam Special Attack if there are any Sentinel Silos in play.

As for the point cost it is the infinity symbol

OK let the feedback begin.
Old June 5th, 2010, 12:37 AM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

I could kill him with a special power. Like Pyro's Engulf.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old June 5th, 2010, 12:45 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Tang View Post
I could kill him with a special power. Like Pyro's Engulf.
What Pyro are you refrenceing? I think I better check him out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations