Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old September 10th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Last two missing Jungle plants?

Edilsonm you are becoming my hero !!

That was a sweet find, where did you find it ? its not the exact plant but looks 90% better then anything else we have found !! I would love to try this out on my next batch of jungle plants
Old September 10th, 2011, 09:23 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by edilsonm View Post

www.maelstromgames.co.uk they are games workshop plants. Citadel Jungle Plants 64-28
My local pet shop has what looks very similar to those & I think they were only around AU$10-15.

Do you have a name or a picture of the plants you are refering too??
Old September 10th, 2011, 11:25 PM

edilsonm knows what's in an order marker edilsonm knows what's in an order marker edilsonm knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Edilsonm you are becoming my hero !!

That was a sweet find, where did you find it ? Its not the exact plant but looks 90% better then anything else we have found !! I would love to try this out on my next batch of jungle plants
http://stores.ebay.com/BigBigBargain item#390345098091 on ebay I orderd 2. as soon as I get them I'll put them on my bases with a side by side, and they are coming from Hong Kong, I've orderd from them before, they are always good in sending the items, its about a week, they also have a off ebay website, www.uxcell.com

Last edited by edilsonm; September 15th, 2011 at 09:46 PM. Reason: I love the cheese!!
Old September 15th, 2011, 09:41 PM

edilsonm knows what's in an order marker edilsonm knows what's in an order marker edilsonm knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

Ok this might be it!!
I have them, they ship from NJ, it said shipping from Hong Kong, but I got them in 3 days. I think they will be the only plant that will come close, until we can find the real ones.
I will post side by side Saturday.

Last edited by edilsonm; September 15th, 2011 at 09:44 PM. Reason: I like the cheese!!
Old September 17th, 2011, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Ok this might be it!!
I have them, they ship from NJ, it said shipping from Hong Kong, but I got them in 3 days. I think they will be the only plant that will come close, until we can find the real ones.
I will post side by side Saturday.

This is close!!
Old September 23rd, 2011, 10:49 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Wow man that looks awesome! Great find ++ Rep
Old October 14th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Any one know where I can buy the over-priced Games workshop Jungle plants?

Only place online that has them for $39 wont ship them to the US because of their deal with Games Workshop
Maelstrom games or somthing.

Amazon has a few for $45

Any where else?
Old November 6th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

I finally was able to find a Games workshop Jungle set for 16lbs plus shipping, came out to about $24 US total.

It was missing a few plants, but since I had been searching for this for over 3 months, trying not to have to pay +$40 for it, I was very happy with this purchase.

All 3 plants included are perfect matches to the original Ticalla Jungle. The 4th plant is very easy to find and is also a perfect match.

Notice that the Croton plant is the FLAT GREEN and not the one that you can find everywhere with yellow in it!

Also the impossible to find Brush!!! YAAY

Ill post pictures later but the Brush that Edilsonm posted is a very close match
Old November 10th, 2011, 11:27 AM

Where did you get them??
Old November 10th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

I found them on ebay. You can still buy them online google games workshop jungle plants but they are about $40
Old July 2nd, 2018, 12:01 AM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!

I know this is an old thread but this is worth it. So I just found a match for the 4th bush, looks dead on to me, costs about $20 for a big bunch of them. The only problem is they are already hot glued into another plant so you need to clean them off a bit to use them.

Last edited by Talyn; July 2nd, 2018 at 01:21 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2018, 07:51 AM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
I know this is an old thread but this is worth it. So I just found a match for the 4th bush, looks dead on to me, costs about $20 for a big bunch of them. The only problem is they are already hot glued into another plant so you need to clean them off a bit to use them.
Product name? Link?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles