Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old October 16th, 2017, 10:36 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: The HoloNet - HoSS News and Announcements

Heroes of Star Wars 'Scape
Adventure Pack 3: The Forest Moon of Endor

The Second Death Star is hovering in the sky above the forest moon of Endor, protected by a shield generator on the moon's surface. A small strike team has been sent to the planet's surface, led by General Solo, to take out the generator while Rebel ships attack the Death Star from above. Upon arriving, the Rebels discover furry inhabitants who will play a crucial role in defeating the Empire. The Empire has also deployed new forces to secure their new battle station. Everything hangs precariously in the balance and the success (or prevention) of the operation now lies in your hands!

A new sub-faction arrives in the form of the Ewoks! With 2 Unique Heroes, 2 Common Heroes and a Common Squad, they arrive with bonding, rock bombs, battle horns, log traps and distractions!

Jedi Luke Skywalker and Chewbacca are already part of the Strike Team attacking the Imperial Shield Generator, but they are joined by General Han Solo, the cleverly deceptive Strike Leader, and a camo-wearing version of Princess Leia, feisty as ever! Even C-3PO makes a new appearance as the Ewok Deity, uniting the Ewok and Rebel forces to tip the balance against the Empire.

Patiently guarding the Shield Generator, waiting to spring a trap on the Rebels are the AT-STs, Stormtroopers, and Imperial Officers of previous releases, but two units are freshly deployed on Endor. The Scout Troopers bring their reconnaissance and sniper abilities to bear as ground troops, but also make use of Imperial Speeder Bikes to race through the forest and strafe enemy formations.

With Adventure Pack 3: The Forest Moon of Endor, the releases for the Original Trilogy are complete. A special release of a figure here or there is still in the works, but we are turning our attention to the second trilogy, beginning with Episode I: The Phantom Menace.

Below are links to the individual threads and pdf's. The card images are also available in the X-2 Customs Card Printing App.

All cards pdf: Art images or Figure images

Ewok Glider pdf
Ewok Hunters pdf
Ewok Scout pdf
Wicket pdf
Logray pdf
C-3PO, Deity pdf
Han Solo (General) pdf
Princess Leia Organa (Endor) pdf
Scout Troopers pdf
Imperial Speeder Bike pdf

Finally, for those of you who print double sided cards, mac122 has also put together a Galactic Empire (Endor) card back and an Ewok card back to go along with the already released Endor Leia card back. They are available in the X-2 Customs Card Printing App as well as in the pdf files linked above.

We hope you enjoy this release, and have a happy NHSD!
Old October 17th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

The HoSS Unreleased Figures List has been updated. The HoSS Sortable Index will be updated soon.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 17th, 2017, 02:54 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

These are pretty neat. I really like the Forrest dweller power. Thank you.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old October 17th, 2017, 04:46 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Glad you like it! A lot of work went into the Ewok faction...I think they about killed us.
Old October 17th, 2017, 05:12 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

The HoSS Sortable Index has been updated with the latest release.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old January 20th, 2019, 01:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Hey all, Johnny139 over at C3G has created a card for some generic space pirates from the Marvel universe call the Ravagers (seen in GotG) and opted to use some Star Wars minis as the official figures. Problem is, he doesn't currently own any of the figures he picked out as the official figures and we are at the card making stage. So if anyone with a SW mini's collection has any of the following figures and a good camera, he'd be really appreciative if you could take some figure pics for us and post them up in the C3G Mini Photo Depository. Pointers for how to take good pics for use on a card can also be found there if you have never taken figure pics before. Thanks for taking the time to look at your collection and seeing if you have any of them.

Originally Posted by johnny139
COMMON SQUAD - ORION ARM RAVAGERS

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Revenge of the Sith set.
Its model number and name is #54 / Yuzzem.

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Bounty Hunters set.
Its model number and name is #38 / Klatooinian Hunter.

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Force Unleashed set.
Its model number and name is #26 / Verpine Tech.
Old January 21st, 2019, 01:15 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

The yuzzem figure is easily a large figure whereas the others are both medium figures. The yuzzem is a head taller than a phase 1 darktrooper(hoplitron from c3v)

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 21st, 2019, 03:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
The yuzzem figure is easily a large figure whereas the others are both medium figures. The yuzzem is a head taller than a phase 1 darktrooper(hoplitron from c3v)

That is good info to know, since Johnny doesn't have them in hand I'm guessing they all would be medium sized figures. I'll pass the info along and see if it's an issue or not. With SW mini being a little smaller then regular HS figures, might it be close enough to fudge them as all medium?
Old January 21st, 2019, 04:11 PM

Here's a size comparison of the 3 figures with Sonlen and a Thor Heroclix.

@johnny139

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old January 21st, 2019, 04:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Thanks Mac!
Old May 3rd, 2019, 10:24 PM

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old May 3rd, 2019, 11:40 PM

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape