Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old July 21st, 2008, 05:46 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Non Heroscape GenCon Thread

So what about after hours gaming? Since I will not be able to participate in any Heroscape during the day I'd like the chance to play at least a few games. (I haven't even looked but are there any night tournaments after the dealers hall is closed?) I know about Heroscape at the Ram. Is that sort of a first come first serve type of thing? What about pick up games in the Heroscape area after hours? Or in one of the hotel lobbies? Anyway, looking forward to meeting as many of you guys and gals as possible this time around!
Old July 22nd, 2008, 01:38 AM

Location: Kansas City metro area (Grain Valley, Blue Springs)
paradox22 knows what's in an order marker paradox22 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
what is this whole Zombie thing about? I love me some zombies, what is this game you are hooked on al about? Details please.
It is a Zombie Live Action Role Playing game...where basically you take on a character and try to survive!

Here is the bio to the one im attending. This ones sold out, but they still have openings on other nights though:

Crisis on Parish Hill

ID: LRP00014
Web site: http://www.risinglash.com/
Email: keefemcdermott (at) risinglash.com (Address obscured to fight spam. Replace (at) with @ for real address.)
Category: LARP
Rules: Rising: Live Action Survival Horror (1.2)
Cost: $18.00
Duration: 02:00:00
Host: Randy Keefe-McDermott (Zombie Buddy Productions)
Age requirement: Teen (13+)
Experience requirement: Young Players (rules are taught)
Are materials provided: Yes
Tickets: 0 out of 8 are available (as of 11:34 am Monday July 21st, 2008, but this information may be out of date.)
Official site: Check the official site for the most up to date information and to purchase tickets
Time slot: Fri Aug 15 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm

A disease that kills its victims then resurrects them as flesh eating zombies has been reported in secluded areas of the world. Fearing an outbreak, the brightest scientific minds have been assembled to find a cure. Underneath the Parish Hill Mansion lies the most advanced laboratory ever constructed. Three hours ago lab security made a request for reinforcements citing a containment issue. You must eliminate the threat and rescue the scientists.

Get your Kansas City Metro Scaping fix here: http://kcheroscapers.getphpbb.com/forum.html
Old July 22nd, 2008, 02:22 PM

Lord_Paul is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
Jim - great story, thanks for sharing.

Lord Paul - what is this whole Zombie thing about? I love me some zombies, what is this game you are hooked on al about? Details please.

What does your dad sell at booth 125, SFR Inc.???

Thanks

SFR Inc I believe is the company that make Dragon Dice.
Yes, that is correct.

Making the world better, one post at a time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con