Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old February 8th, 2008, 08:11 PM

peluza has disabled reputation
HELP---How the Hive Supremacy of Su-Bak-Na does work?

I just dont get it....
Old February 8th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Whenever you roll the 20-sided die for a special ability that a Marro or Wulsinu card you control has, you add 1 to it. For example if you were rolling for the Marro Warrior's Water Clone, and you controlled Su-Bak-Na, if you rolled an 11, add 1 and its a 12.

See the Book of Su-Bak-Na thread for a complete list of the units his ability affects.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=8691
Old February 9th, 2008, 12:12 PM

peluza has disabled reputation
Perfect!!!! thanks a lot
Old February 9th, 2008, 12:54 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Remember though, it's you MAY add 1, not you MUST add 1. Example - if you roll a 20 with Ne-Gok-Sa for Mindshackle and you added 1, it would be a 21, and Mindshackle only works on a 20. With Su-Bak-Na, you could choose not to add 1 and still get your Mindshackle.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old February 9th, 2008, 01:20 PM

Oyhedwig has disabled reputation
Interesting. I had always assumed that anything over the required roll would be fine. For instance, rolling the "21" with Ne Gok Sa. I'm trying to think...could there be a situation where someone MUST add the bonus number? Not just for Su Bak Na, but any kind of d20 rolling enhancement.
It would suck to not be able to mind shackle because you had a 21 or even 22 die roll. I would think that would be a super mind shackle or something.

My Deathwalkers climb.
Old February 9th, 2008, 07:00 PM

FADE has disabled reputation
Subakna says "may add 1" so you have a choice of applying it.

This helps with powers that require exact numbers not a number and above.

Me talking to my friend in lecture:
"Grimnak will eat your head" - Me
"What" - Him
"He's a orc who rides a T-Rex"
"WHAT!" - Him
Old February 9th, 2008, 09:06 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Advanced FAQs also notes that the added 1 to the D20 roll is also optional when standing on the Glyph that adds 1 to D20 (Lodin, I think?).
Old February 12th, 2008, 02:23 PM
has been BANNED

darktrooper899 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Yeah, It's Lodin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units