Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old December 2nd, 2007, 03:33 PM

justin has disabled reputation
This is awesome.

You can't call it Bob.

I have wings and wicked awesome Counterstrike.

Trust me on this, I am INSANE

Old December 5th, 2007, 11:46 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Wow, some good new terrain. I'm loving the Ruined castle. And the Agent Carr building is so cool. The poisoned wellspring is just amazing. The stump is cool, then when I found out that you handmade it, it made it just that much more amazing.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old December 8th, 2007, 04:50 PM

Cale has disabled reputation
added some snow for the character base and the trees are made out of wire then coated with modeling clay and baked then spray primer grey and then painted with acrylics(white for the whole thing then accents of grey with black on top) hot glued down to the base and then baking soda flock on the branches and the base.

home made tree with a single tile painted to match the flocking and like i said i think i want to add the ladder later.

EDIT: size comparison... i got the tile a little crooked so the ladder doesn't quite fit perfectly but oh well..

I think I'll call it..... Bob.

Custom Terrain by Cale
Old January 1st, 2008, 10:33 PM

ok i've had a lot of time to do some customs, but then i decided(which seems to be my problem) to start another project, and then another, and then another and so i have about three or four projects right now, but they're all not done... except i remembered i was going to make a ladder for the tree stand. sooo here it is:

And now with Drake climbing it.

As you can see i had to secure the ladder at the bottom and it was still a bit loose so the ladder "swings" a bit. i didn't like the outcome too much so i think i'll stick to regular ol' ladders that are solid a bit more... i like the looks, but the usability is somewhat difficult. hope you liked

Custom Terrain by Cale
Old January 2nd, 2008, 10:09 AM

Drizzi has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cale
added some snow for the character base and the trees are made out of wire then coated with modeling clay and baked then spray primer grey and then painted with acrylics(white for the whole thing then accents of grey with black on top) hot glued down to the base and then baking soda flock on the branches and the base.

home made tree with a single tile painted to match the flocking and like i said i think i want to add the ladder later.

EDIT: size comparison... i got the tile a little crooked so the ladder doesn't quite fit perfectly but oh well..
dude the last pic is so cool can you give mybe tutorials for the towers and ladders i love the way you did that lol you got talent man JUST like me lol

Akima: You can't call a planet "Bob."
Cale: So now you're the boss. You're the King of Bob.
Akima: Can't we just call it "Earth"?
Cale: No one said you have to live on Bob.
Akima: I'm never calling it Bob.
Old January 2nd, 2008, 12:25 PM

elf326 is surprisingly tart
I've gotta try that with my snow tiles!
Old January 2nd, 2008, 01:27 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Awesome work! I really like the rope ladder and the tree hex! Thanks for posting the pics.

Newb.
Old January 2nd, 2008, 01:38 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Sweet like it all
Old January 2nd, 2008, 03:28 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Try this ladder design. It is sturdy and easy to make.

Ladder

Scroll down about 3/4 of the page.
Old January 3rd, 2008, 04:32 AM

thanks for all your comments. everyone.

Drizzi- nice signature.

Raudulfr- thanks for that link... it's exactly what i'm gonna use on my next project... or one of the ones i'm currently working on, i guess.

Newb- thanks and i just played a game with the tree stand incorporated in it and it was very cool, the tree actually blocks line of sight when enemies get close enough, so it's not a total advantage for the person, but still has the effects of a regular castle tower. very good addition i think.

more to come hopefully soon.

Custom Terrain by Cale
Old January 3rd, 2008, 07:01 AM

Drizzi has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cale
thanks for all your comments. everyone.

Drizzi- nice signature.

Raudulfr- thanks for that link... it's exactly what i'm gonna use on my next project... or one of the ones i'm currently working on, i guess.

Newb- thanks and i just played a game with the tree stand incorporated in it and it was very cool, the tree actually blocks line of sight when enemies get close enough, so it's not a total advantage for the person, but still has the effects of a regular castle tower. very good addition i think.

more to come hopefully soon.
THx m8 i thought that was funny.

Akima: You can't call a planet "Bob."
Cale: So now you're the boss. You're the King of Bob.
Akima: Can't we just call it "Earth"?
Cale: No one said you have to live on Bob.
Akima: I'm never calling it Bob.
Old May 20th, 2008, 09:01 PM

Doey08 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Cale's updated 1/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cale View Post

Very nice!

Knights, Cavalry, Minutemen-What's better than that?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles