Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old July 17th, 2014, 02:47 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Xorlof's 7/17/2014 tradelist - Probably have an Incendiborg

@Seraph -- I bought the last of the Miniature Market stock when they were running low to reserve what I could for 'scapers. If interested, please shoot me a PM in a week or so and I'll try and confirm I still have extras (I think so) by then what I've got as well as how much it cost me to get them. I'll be asking whatever that was plus shipping, rounded up to the next whole dollar, which over time seems to about cover miscellaneous expenses I may or may not have when shipping things (padded envelops if needed and such).

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; September 25th, 2014 at 10:47 AM.
Old September 25th, 2014, 12:15 PM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker
Re: Xorlof's 7/17/2014 tradelist - Probably have an Incendib

Huzzah! How much were they before shipping?
Old September 25th, 2014, 05:21 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

As mentioned, please check back in a week.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old October 4th, 2014, 09:13 PM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

Any word on the Incendiborgs?
Old October 28th, 2016, 01:16 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Yeah @Xorlof , I too would be interested in these if the price were reasonable. There are a few of these designs that escape me because of they aren't available.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 28th, 2016, 02:10 PM
Super Smurfy

Wow; it's been a while on this thread...over 2 years. I'm not sure if I have any left (other than ones I use), but will have a look and get back to you.

Old October 28th, 2016, 07:18 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Xorlof , I must have got in here through a different link and didn't realize the last post was a couple of years old. No worries if you can't find any.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 28th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Super Smurfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Xorlof , I must have got in here through a different link and didn't realize the last post was a couple of years old. No worries if you can't find any.
I just checked. I have some reserve, but not that I want to part with at this point.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades