Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old November 30th, 2021, 01:06 AM

slackliner33 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
slackliner33's 11/29/2021 Sale List!

Hello!

TL;DR - here's my sale sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Some backstory:
This is my first post on Heroscapers, but I've been a very active seller recently with over 600 sales to around 350 buyers between Aug 2020 and Apr 2021 (through various platforms). I then moved cross-country and stored all my remaining inventory for the past 6 months. I am just getting it all back out and am trying to get rid of everything I have left that's left for sale.

I only got into the selling 'game' to fund all my expenses to complete a full collection of classic Heroscape. I was fortunate enough to be a play-tester long ago and accumulated a nearly complete collection during middle school and high school via swag and gifts. However, after college, I needed some fast cash and decided to sell it all at once to ATH :'(

A few years later, I got the urge to start getting back into Heroscape. So I bought up a ton of large sets over the course of 6 months or so. I've taken out what I need to have a full collection w/ some extras and have been selling the rest on Facebook, eBay, and Mercari.

What's on my spreadsheet is nearly everything (~95%) I have left. I have some various basic terrain and castle pieces to add to the sheet soon. I also have a dozen or so RotV boxes, lots of Wave 1 and D&D glyphs + cards, tons of RotV figures + cards, a gallon bag of squad orphans, and ~75 loose cards that I need to sell as well. Please let me know if you'd like specifics on those.

Contact & payment details are listed on the spreadsheet. I have most of my squads/heroes/sets listed on eBay and Mercari, but it's definitely cheaper (by almost 20%) to purchase directly from me (due to those platform's fees).

Generally, my squad/hero/set prices are fairly fixed, but on occasion I am willing to work out a deal on multiple purchases.
For the terrain, though, particularly the oodles of grass & rock & sand terrain that I have, I am definitely willing to work out bulk order/bundle deals!

Well, I think that's all my notes for now.
Happy holidays and happy Heroscape hunting!

Thanks!
- Jake
Old November 30th, 2021, 02:38 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: slackliner33's 11/29/2021 Sale List!

PM'd

Last edited by Knox; November 30th, 2021 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Meant to send original message as PM
Old February 19th, 2024, 10:28 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: slackliner33's 11/29/2021 Sale List!

Emailed

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades