Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 7th, 2007, 12:45 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scape_Scrub11
Got any extra bounus Neraks for trade markwars

But I do hope robaula is ok and hope he comes around here some time soon.
Sadly that was the last of the extra Neraks.

Old August 7th, 2007, 01:18 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
I'm just messin' with ya markwars......although I do need a Nerak.......and a Sir Hawethorn...........and a Master Woo........
Old August 7th, 2007, 06:58 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Quote:
Originally Posted by B:T:L Matt
I talk to Robaula through PM often. We like exchanging movie recommendations all the time to each other. The last time I spoke to him I believe was in May. I remember too that he had been pretty busy.

As reassurance for Mark Wars, I've traded with Robaula and I feel safe saying he wouldn't stiff you. He was even kind enough to send me something extra (custom terrain piece) in the trade because I had such a hassle with shipping my package overseas. I don't think he'd stiff you, not that you were saying he was, I'm just saying, he's probably busy and hasn't been able to reach you.

In April we agreed to a trade that had me sending him a bunch of zombies for one of his custom Wellsprings. I sent the zombies off with a Nerak (just as a bonus for him since I knew he didn't have one) and he got it straight away.

In May he emailed to say that he had lost the parcel that had the Wellspring in it. I told him no hurry.

In June he emailed to say that he had half of the custom done and would send it straight away with the rest to follow soon.

Since that time I've emailed him several times just to say "Hi", or "Hey Wave 7 is out", or "Look at these Comic Con pics". None of the emails bounced back, but none garnered a response either.

At this point I've given up on the trade, but I do still care about Rob's wellbeing and hope that he's OK. I still have his physical address and I've been considering sending a letter to check on him.
When I traded with him, it took a while to get my stuff, but it worked out the same way with him. Hopefully he is ok, but I would imagine if his in-laws still stayed with him and he had to put away his collection, it could've got him to lose interest in checking out the site too.

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old August 8th, 2007, 10:21 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I emailed him a link to this thread yesterday. I told him everyone just wanted to make sure he was alright.

Old August 8th, 2007, 09:34 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
I emailed him a link to this thread yesterday. I told him everyone just wanted to make sure he was alright.
cool beans MW...I hope he stops in just to say hello...or cheerio..or whatever he says
Old August 10th, 2007, 10:15 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

No response.

Old August 10th, 2007, 01:59 PM

Ted has disabled reputation
Well keep trying life might have gotten him away from the computer. It happens. He will be back eventually. I hope.
Old August 11th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

Yeah I will. I'll send him some Gen Con pics after I get back. Maybe that will lure him out.

Old August 11th, 2007, 06:56 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
Any one Seen ZODGILLA! ? I havn't seen him around in a long time, he's a great guy, I'd hate to not see him any more.

Same thing with Rob, Hope all is well.

FINISH HIM!
Old August 11th, 2007, 07:13 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
What about Chameleon for that matter?
Old August 11th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

Funny that you mention Zod. When I started trying to get in touch with Rob I remembered that they regularly emailScaped. And when I started looking for Zod to ask I realized he was gone too. At roughly the same time.

Old August 11th, 2007, 07:41 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Funny that you mention Zod. When I started trying to get in touch with Rob I remembered that they regularly emailScaped. And when I started looking for Zod to ask I realized he was gone too. At roughly the same time.

Maybe they were the same guy.....what happens in EmailScape stays in EmailScape.

How are we supposed to kneel before Zod if he is MIA?

(ok that doesnt sound too good)

Last edited by Aldin; January 15th, 2009 at 10:13 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online