Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Notices

Old February 26th, 2020, 04:20 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
Father of Julian gave me a run for my money with this squad! Do not underestimate the zombies! Play it smart and never let them get height on you. Prioritize whittling down groups of 3 into groups of 2 so they can't onslaught you. Most importantly, remember you haven't beat this army until -all- of the zombies are dead!
Or until time is called. The Zombies are slow, so if your units are fast you can outpace them. Just remember to get kills lol.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by Dysole; December 17th, 2020 at 04:00 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles