Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Closed Thread

Old October 8th, 2007, 10:33 PM

bigbadbob has disabled reputation
Dr. Doom's Mind Exchange

Hi all. I picked up Marvelscape awhile ago, and have been playing it with my roommate. I just had a quick question about Dr. Doom's Mind Exchange.
After he moves, does he roll for the Mind Exchange first, and use his attack to attack with the hero he possesses? Or does he attack first, and then attack a second time if successful with the possessed hero? Thanks.
Old October 8th, 2007, 10:36 PM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Doom moves, attacks, and Mind Exchanges. If successful, his victim then takes a full turn, including using almost any special power or attack.
Old October 9th, 2007, 12:02 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
For future questions on the powers of Marvel units, please go to the Marvel FAQ section. I'd recommend the Book of Dr. Doom in this case.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion