Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 20th, 2008, 05:09 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: HEXES in TEXAS 2008 - NHSD - Dallas/Ft.Worth Tournament

Great pictures Baroness, thanks for posting them. That's a really funny one you caught of me and Brandon in front of the prize table. I look so bummed to have second choice out of all those awesome prizes. I guess I was just tired after a long day of 'scaping.
Old October 20th, 2008, 05:13 PM

BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby!

Lol, no prob. I probably should have said something smart like "hey winners look alive" or at least "cheese," but I was kinda tried myself and the beers did me no favors.

10,000 bees in a trench coat.
Old October 20th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

Beers during the tournie? You all did it up right.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old October 20th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Great pictures Baroness, thanks for posting them. That's a really funny one you caught of me and Brandon in front of the prize table. I look so bummed to have second choice out of all those awesome prizes. I guess I was just tired after a long day of 'scaping.
And I'm standing between you and Brandon just hoping and praying you guys had an insane amount of Lava terrain and didn't want anymore.

Good pics Bloody, as well as the one's you took, Dignan.

Good times.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old October 20th, 2008, 06:59 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boom View Post
Beers during the tournie? You all did it up right.
That's how we roll down here in Texas. Beers, guns, and Heroscape.
Old October 20th, 2008, 10:57 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyBaroness View Post
Dr. L about to get a face pounding from the zombie horde!

Ok, in the first pic I look reeealy fat. I wish I put my elbow down instead of out. In the secount pic I look waaaaaaaay better. 2-0 agenst Drl. heh heh heh.

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old October 21st, 2008, 05:05 PM

neo0149 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post

Worst Moment: Losing Nilfheim in the opening OM of round 2 to a different Cyprien in my final game. Stupid Chilling Touch. I'd had all my OM's on Nilf so he got a free round and ended up with Cyprien in my starting zone. I never had a chance.
ya velenne. i got a lucky ass roll on that one. i would have liked to see how it would have ended up if i hadnt got that roll. but that was an interesting army. i was like. damn thats a lot of rats!! but you can get your revenge next time. good game bro.

Good Traders Just_a_Bill

===>NEO_0149<===
Old October 21st, 2008, 05:17 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Wait... Velenne played rats? OMG what is this world coming to!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old October 21st, 2008, 05:44 PM

neo0149 Woo who?

well R˙chean, i must say everything was bad ass! the tourny was awesome. thank you for all your hard work. just wish the matches couldve been a little longer. i might have won the first game if they were. but i cant complain too much. i ended up 4-1 on my first tourney. so thats pretty good. but again. thanks for everything.

Good Traders Just_a_Bill

===>NEO_0149<===
Old October 23rd, 2008, 03:05 PM

Armageddon has disabled reputation

My apologies for not showing. They moved up one of my doctors appointments to Saturday at 10:10 (both my knees are blown with a bone tumor encompassing 80% of my right femur and they are concerned about a blood clot, so when they say "come in" I do so. So, if I don't pop up at a gaming session, usually, I'm back in the emergency room or unable to stand that day.)

I called Thosw and let him know so he could snag my spot, since he had bowed out earlier, and then found out he could come.

I'll bring the Cowboys mini to the next tourney.

Speaking of which, is there a thread to monitor when people in the DFW (Arlington) area get together and game and when tourneys/competitions are?

Is there going to be one at Condfw? (Last year I tried to arrange one, but was unable to be at the convention, so I don't know if it took place.) and what about Project A-kon in June?

Great Traders: Hilo-scaper, Dicemaster, InfinityMax, Rodriquez, Tmac2200
Old October 25th, 2008, 03:21 AM

aahzmandius is surprisingly tart

I had a sign up sheet out for one at ConDFW, but nobody signed up, so I didn't bring my gear Sunday.

Not that I didn't already have a few games there, but I'd've loved to show off Heroscape there.
Old October 25th, 2008, 09:19 AM

neo0149 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahzmandius View Post
I had a sign up sheet out for one at ConDFW, but nobody signed up, so I didn't bring my gear Sunday.

Not that I didn't already have a few games there, but I'd've loved to show off Heroscape there.
so you had a sign up sheet for a tourny at ConDFW for that Sunday?

Good Traders Just_a_Bill

===>NEO_0149<===

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day