Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Notices

Old August 8th, 2022, 06:30 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

I believe it was @boromir96 who found the painter's instagram and asked a few questions. If I'm remembering that correctly, the color schemes weren't dictated at all from Avalon Hill, all that was provided was the miniatures. So don't read too far into the colors or basing, the sculpts are about the only official thing.
Old August 8th, 2022, 06:31 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!

hope that texture on the bases is something the painter added after the fact, i dont see those working on ladders.

Old August 8th, 2022, 06:32 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

They also said there was a unit that was a bunch of monster hunters with oversize weapons. The Primadon (Bear?) could be part of that group, since his tail mace thing is so big.

I also wonder if they mean monster hunter, like they hunt monsters, or they are monsters that hunt? The Hammerhead shark guy was the one they were talking about when they made those comments.
Old August 8th, 2022, 06:32 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
In the podcast they called the dragon something like "Drion Lifeborn Order Dragon."
Very interesting. Nothing about it seems "lifeborn." That thing looks like it is made for destruction! Maybe the final color will be different...

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I believe it was @boromir96 who found the painter's instagram and asked a few questions. If I'm remembering that correctly, the color schemes weren't dictated at all from Avalon Hill, all that was provided was the miniatures. So don't read too far into the colors or basing, the sculpts are about the only official thing.
Could you share the full Q&A here, or link to it perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
hope that texture on the bases is something the painter added after the fact, i dont see those working on ladders.
You don't usually see things like that on unpainted figure bases. It would surprise me if they come out of the box like that.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 8th, 2022, 06:33 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I had to swing back by because I had this crazy thought: what if they plan to release on/around National Heroscape Day? Wouldn't that be wild? What if they roll out prize support for people to host NHSD tourneys with the new stuff as prizes

--
--
--

--
Old August 8th, 2022, 06:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Hopefully that dragon is from a new world. Would be nice to open up what is possible for a dragon to be.

Last edited by Tornado; August 8th, 2022 at 07:02 PM.
Old August 8th, 2022, 06:56 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

AH's Chris N. just mentioned in the "Heroscapers Online" Discord server that he posted in the new "Avalong Hill" Discord server and got swarmed by bot-replies. So, it sounds like they are still working on some bugs.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; August 9th, 2022 at 02:27 AM.
Old August 8th, 2022, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

--
--
--

--
Old August 8th, 2022, 07:09 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool. I figured whoever painted them also flocked the bases.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; August 8th, 2022 at 07:56 PM.
Old August 8th, 2022, 08:17 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just found a copy of Dungeon Command: Blood of Gruumsh at a collectibles store by me so let's hope C3V is allowed along with the originals in a new tournament scene lol.

Now I wish I got one of the Hrognak Mounted elephants. Oh well.
Old August 8th, 2022, 09:44 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Personally, I proxy it with one of my Orc Riding A Giant Turtle! That was one of the first minis I got at a Con Flea Market to supplement the Heroscape that was available way back when.
Old August 8th, 2022, 09:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Hopefully that dragon is from a new world. Would be nice to open up what is possible for a dragon to be.

The 'dragon' has feathered bird wings instead of more reptile/bat type of wings that are more commonly seen used for Dragons. Then it has 3 tails instead of just 1. So I'm leaning toward it not actually being a Dragon at all for the species, instead something else.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion