Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 1st, 2011, 10:31 PM
2-time GenCon Mindshackle and Main Event Champion

spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wanting to trade Slugfest ticket for Smack Down ticket

I accidentally registered for the Slugfest event when I meant to register for the Smackdown event. I also registered for a Summoner Wars tourney at the same time as the Slugfest, so I was hoping to trade tickets with someone. I could get you the ticket either Wednesday night or Thursday morning. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con