Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old September 2nd, 2021, 05:43 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

I don’t care much for quotes as power names unless it’s insanely iconic.
Old September 2nd, 2021, 05:53 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I thought it was, but I've watched the movie recently and the scene a bunch of times while considering designs. So I may be biased.
Old September 2nd, 2021, 05:55 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Quote:
Well, one describes what's actually happening in the battle and the other is ... words?
Right but "YOU LOSE" is a direct quote from Whiplash right before he self destructs.
OK. So do I need to have just watched the movie or have a script in hand to know what's going on in the power? Or are we saying that quote is iconic enough that everyone will have that context off-hand?
I figured the "cool kids" would get it, I guess you're not in the club!
Old September 2nd, 2021, 05:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Just put it in the bio.
Old September 2nd, 2021, 06:57 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Thief will probably be the strangest combinations, but I assume he probably worked with and for some nefarious characters when he was thieving.
Conan is quick to make alliances if it serves his interest.
In one of the What It's? when he ends up in modern times, he forms a gang of thieves who rob a museum.
Cap shows up and Conan defeats him with some old rapier he grabs from a wall display.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 2nd, 2021, 07:40 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

On Conan:

Legendary Exploits is cool, Conan wears many hats.

The 'Otherwise' in Savage Sword is confusing. Kinda makes it sound like destroying a common would stop a Unique/Event figure from recieving a wound, but I assume that's not the intent.

I'm not a fan of Battle Hardened's weird requirement to bring your own auto-wounder, but that's nothing new.

On Whiplash:

I think for a line to be iconic it first requires the character to be iconic... or at least sorta memorable. Not a dude that most people would struggle to remember even exists

What 'evil Tony number 2' happened to mutter before dying is probably not on the tip of America's tongue.

I'm personally more loose on when quotes are ok, but in this case I'd definitely go with a normal power name.

We have an optional Power Armor keyword type power in sanctum now if you're interested in adding that in.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 2nd, 2021, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
We have an optional Power Armor keyword type power in sanctum now if you're interested in adding that in.
I know Bats and Nobody mentioned something about it, I'd definitely be interested in hearing about it! Especially if people think it fits.
Old September 2nd, 2021, 08:14 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Do we really want Whiplash in that faction? Giving an Iron Man villain a power that would give him synergy with Iron Man in the future just seems like a poor choice.
Old September 2nd, 2021, 08:21 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

It's not an 'Iron Man faction' power anymore than say... Magical Defense is a 'Doctor Fate faction' power.

Good guys and bad guys from lots of different universes use power armor.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 2nd, 2021, 08:26 PM

He's using Iron Man armor. If that matters
Old September 4th, 2021, 09:30 PM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

TONY STARK

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
VISIONARY/INDUSTRIALIST
SELF-RIGHTEOUS
MEDIUM 5
LIFE: 4
MOVE: 5
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 3
DEFENSE: 4

A SUIT FOR EVERY OCCASION
You may draft this figure into the same army with any other Tony Stark figures that have the Arrogant personality. If you do, for this game, those Tony Stark figures have the species of Robot instead of what is listed on their cards. Before taking a turn with Tony Stark, you may place this figure on the card of an adjacent friendly Tony Stark figure’s card with stelth. Instead of activating Tony Stark, you may instead take a turn with the card Tony Stark is on.

POWER ARMOR COMMAND
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Tony Stark, you may choose up to 2 other Tony Stark or figures with the Power Armor special power you control within clear sight of Tony Stark. Take a turn with one of the chosen Heroes during which it cannot move, and take a turn with the other during which it cannot attack. You may take the turns in either order and may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

ADVANCED ROBOTICS ENGINEERING
At the end of your turn, you may choose one Android or Cyborg figure adjacent to a Tony Stark you control. Remove or place 1 Wound Marker on the chosen figure’s card.

Last edited by Kid Arachnid; June 20th, 2023 at 01:26 PM.
Old September 4th, 2021, 11:15 PM

That is pretty cool.
Would ARE work for all of your Tony Stark figures?
Not sure how that works with multiple Starks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy