Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 20th, 2020, 12:14 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Godzilla

The Book of Godzilla

C3G IDW PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 24
AIN'T EASY BEING GREEN

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Bandai figure from the Godzilla Movie Monster Series set.
Its model number and name are #97904 / Godzilla (1954). It can be purchased here.

Character Bio - Awakened by nuclear testing, the legendary sea monster Godzilla destroys everything in his path.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Base Clarification: Godzilla is a double-spaced figure.
  • Godzilla is an Event Hero and follows Event Hero rules.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: quozl
  • Second playtest: IamBatman
  • Third playtest: Splash
  • Fourth playtest: SIEGE
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Art by Arkham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by Splash; July 27th, 2022 at 04:11 PM.

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Godzilla

NAME = GODZILLA
SPECIES = KAIJU
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = DESTROYER
PERSONALITY = FEROCIOUS
SIZE = HUGE 17

LIFE 20

MOVE 7
RANGE 1
ATTACK 6
DEFENSE 5
POINTS=1000

ATOMIC BREATH SPECIAL ATTACK

Range Special. Attack 4.
Before taking a turn with Godzilla, place a blue Atomic Charge marker on this card up to a maximum of 8. Remove 4 Atomic Charge markers from this card to use this special attack. Choose 8 spaces in a straight line from Godzilla. All figures on the chosen spaces and in clear sight of Godzilla are affected by this special attack. Roll 4 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each skull rolled counts as one additional hit.

WAKE OF DESTRUCTION
While moving, Godzilla may destroy any destructible object or obstacle that is adjacent and unoccupied; may move through and never takes leaving engagement attacks from figures that are not huge; and does not stop his movement when entering water spaces. After moving, roll 1 unblockable attack die against each figure Godzilla moved through.

KING OF THE MONSTERS
You may add 4 attack dice to Godzilla's normal attack if at least one of the following is true:
• Godzilla did not move this turn; or
• Godzilla attacks a huge figure or a destructible object.

SUPER STRENGTH

Quote:

Last edited by IAmBatman; May 11th, 2021 at 07:26 PM.
Old July 18th, 2020, 01:30 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
WAKE OF DESTRUCTION
While moving, Godzilla: may destroy any adjacent destructible object or unoccupied obstacle; may move through and never takes leaving engagement attacks from figures that are not huge; and does not stop his movement when entering water spaces. After moving, roll 1 unblockable attack die against each figure Godzilla moved through.

KING OF THE MONSTERS
You may add 4 attack dice to Godzilla's normal attack if one of the following is true:
• Godzilla attacks a Huge figure or a destructible object.

Range Special. Attack 4.
Before taking a turn with Godzilla, place an Atomic Charge marker on this card. You may remove 4 Atomic Charge markers from this card to use this special attack. Choose 8 spaces in a straight line from Godzilla. All figures on the chosen spaces and in clear sight of Godzilla are affected by this special attack. Roll 4 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each skull rolled counts as one additional hit. Figures roll defense dice separately.

SUPER STRENGTH
Is he double-spaced?

Don't think you need the colon in the first power. It looks and reads awkwardly.

It's been a while since I've been editing. What was the final verdict on capitalization of sizes?

For KING OF THE MONSTERS, does he get the 4 additional dice if both bullets are true?

We had previously indicated the color of the marker in its first instance on the card. Are we still doing that?

I'm torn about the order of the powers on the card. Typically they go in order of the phases of the turn, but the special attack requires you to do something before moving, which should put it before the movement power. And usually marker powers are first. But I get that it is a special attack and attacks occur after the movement phase.

After much internal discussion, I would recommend the power order be:
WAKE OF DESTRUCTION
KING OF THE MONSTERS
SUPER STRENGTH

Just my

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 22nd, 2021, 10:26 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
NAME = GODZILLA
SPECIES = KAIJU
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = DESTROYER
PERSONALITY = FEROCIOUS
SIZE = HUGE 17

LIFE 20

MOVE 7
RANGE 1
ATTACK 6
DEFENSE 5
POINTS=1000

Range Special. Attack 4.
Before taking a turn with Godzilla, place a blue Atomic Charge marker on this card. Remove 4 Atomic Charge markers from this card to use this special attack. Choose 8 spaces in a straight line from Godzilla. All figures on the chosen spaces and in clear sight of Godzilla are affected by this special attack. Roll 4 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each skull rolled counts as one additional hit. Figures roll defense dice separately.

WAKE OF DESTRUCTION
While moving, Godzilla may destroy any adjacent destructible object or unoccupied obstacle; may move through and never takes leaving engagement attacks from figures that are not huge; and does not stop his movement when entering water spaces. After moving, roll 1 unblockable attack die against each figure Godzilla moved through.

KING OF THE MONSTERS
You may add 4 attack dice to Godzilla's normal attack if at least one of the following is true:
• Godzilla attacks a huge figure or a destructible object.

SUPER STRENGTH
So the destructible object auto-destruction in Wake of Destruction really seems to make the extra dice against destructible objects in King of the Monsters irrelevant here.

What's more, since Gundams and what not are coming out as Destructible Objects and it seems like we'd want them to have a back and forth battle with Godzilla rather than him just moving and auto-destroying them, it seems like we should consider changing Wake of Destruction.

My suggestion would be to limit him to auto-destroying either DOs that are unoccupied or DOs that are Large or smaller.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Quote:

Last edited by Arkham; July 18th, 2020 at 04:41 PM.
Old May 20th, 2020, 12:18 AM

@Arch-vile @japes @johnny139 @Lord Pyre @Soundwarp SG-1 @tcglkn @Yodaking

Quote:
Old May 20th, 2020, 12:40 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I thought there was a charging up type power just last night.

8 space area attack with 4 attack deadly shot...dang. Don't mess with him.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 20th, 2020, 12:57 AM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dinosaur, not Kaiju?
Old May 20th, 2020, 01:03 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverie View Post
Dinosaur, not Kaiju?
That’s what I said. But we voted and it seemed to lean towards not using Kaiju. I don’t think Godzilla is Dinosaur but
Old May 20th, 2020, 02:40 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverie View Post
Dinosaur, not Kaiju?
That’s what I said. But we voted and it seemed to lean towards not using Kaiju. I don’t think Godzilla is Dinosaur but
He is a prehistoric creature but I don't think dinosaur is quite right!

Anyway, I am really looking forward to seeing where this ends up. I already have my King Kong made and looking forward to a fight between those two.
Old May 20th, 2020, 01:05 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Never voted. I'd have voted Kaiju. Also hope to see the charged version of the SA. Guessing you may just not have used the updated version.
Old May 20th, 2020, 01:16 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Also what figure are we using here? The info doesn’t make that clear and I want to get it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library