Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Notices

Old January 2nd, 2011, 05:18 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
The Book of Sanctum City Piers Map

The Book of Sanctum City Piers Map

A C3G Casual Map

Download the PDF

SETUP:
1 Rise of the Valkarie master set, 2 Fortress of the Archkyrie sets

MAP BIO: Tranquil and relaxing, most people enjoy sitting on or fishing from piers 1 to 3 as time passes them by. But the piers are the last divide between what dwells in the deep and makes the oceans their home.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A
-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by IAmBatman; September 16th, 2012 at 11:30 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 05:21 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Piers 1 to 3 Map - Design Phase

Does this bring forth any scenario ideas?

I thought of "Rise of the Atlanteans" or "They came from the deep".

Cheers
Old January 2nd, 2011, 05:22 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Looks good. I'll try to build this one for you later.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Looks good. I'll try to build this one for you later.
You were quick here, & thanx. This was the first time I used my new FotV set that Spidey helped me secure & damn they aren't nice to put together as my first set was. Some pieces I had to get my knife & shave edges off for them to go together. Maybe that was some of the issue Quozl had building my alley map.

Cheers
Old January 2nd, 2011, 05:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

You just gotta use the new ones a bit. They loosen up after time. And when your online and you see a thread, you see it. It's all in the timing and being in the car on my dad's mobile broadband card gives me plenty of time.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 05:41 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

You definitely got the theme of docks right.

there are 4 ladders going down to the lower level; 3 on each pier and then 1 other off on the far right. I don't have a problem with that 1 on the right, but I think both building structures on top need a ladder for melee troops to get to. So I would recommend taking that 1 ladder from the bottom right and putting on the building that doesn't have a ladder. But if this is something that you really want, I support it as this is a casual map anyways, and anyone that plays with melee units on this map does so at their own risk.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
there are 4 ladders going down to the lower level; 3 on each pier and then 1 other off on the far right. I don't have a problem with that 1 on the right, but I think both building structures on top need a ladder for melee troops to get to. So I would recommend taking that 1 ladder from the bottom right and putting on the building that doesn't have a ladder. But if this is something that you really want, I support it as this is a casual map anyways, and anyone that plays with melee units on this map does so at their own risk.
I had been thinking about that & had settle for the way it is but could be easily swayed either way.
  • As it is there is a little protection for the army that would come from behind that wall.
  • If I move that right ladder it removes that quick path option that could make a great battle point with more strategic decision than the other ladders.
  • If I move one of the pier ladders then they wouldn't look uniform & would probably loose a bit of the theme.
  • However without a ladder on that structure the team on the land could perch ranged units there & be safe from melee units.

It would have been great if there was a steel fence in HS to erect instead of using the castle for the walls.

So what does every one think?
  • Move the right ladder up to the right structure.
  • Move one of the pier ladders up to the right structure.
  • Leave as is, or
  • Something else I haven't thought of?

Cheers
Old January 2nd, 2011, 06:54 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I say move the right ladder to the right building or take the building down and replace it with some ruins perhaps.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 06:59 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think it's fine as is, but some ruins could make for a nice solution. Not sure how good that'd look, though.

Love the concept, though. Anything with overhangs-onto-pillars-over-the-water really piques my interest. As strange and specific as that may be.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 09:04 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've had enough! I'm buying a second Fortress set.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 09:07 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I know! This map is awesome! (Although I have 3 Fortresses myself!)

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old January 2nd, 2011, 09:11 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can't wait to build this one and the subway one. Platforms 5 & 6 I think is the name.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios