Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old May 20th, 2009, 10:12 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSisforcoolkids View Post
Splinter is in this game? I'm definitely sold now.

It looks like the left two are orcs/goblins with a Native American influence. Either way they they look really cool.
I told you they were going to call him Splinter Colby!!!!!.....
His name is Con Queso, and that is what you will call him Rod! *Shakes fist*
A sword wielding, Gi wearing Bi Pedal Rat named Con Queso?

Can he have the option to wear a Mexican wrestler mask? Pleeeeeeease?
Old May 20th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Con Queso may look like Master Splinter, but this rat is down right mean.
Old May 20th, 2009, 11:47 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I loved the ninja turtles as a kid so a little nod to them is O.K. with me. Shredder on the other hand...
Old June 22nd, 2009, 09:15 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hey Truth! Is it time to toss us faithful follower types another bone yet?

~Aldin, hungry for more info

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 22nd, 2009, 10:15 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post

The game is at the printers now. I'll try to remember to post another preview tomorrow sometime... maybe I'll put up the rulebook.
Old June 22nd, 2009, 10:18 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:

The game is at the printers now. I'll try to remember to post another preview tomorrow sometime... maybe I'll put up the rulebook.
Awesome!!
Old June 22nd, 2009, 10:19 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Great to hear! I've been silently following this one. I, like many others, have had limited interest in card games (beyond Poker and Uno :P) in the past, but this one sounds groovy. I'll definitely be interested in ordering a set when it gets to that point. There is a great little shop close to me that carries all kinds of family card/board games, collectible minis, plus wargames and supplies (Games Workshop and all). If at any point you'd like me to deliver something (a business card or what have you) to them with your company's info, let me know. Or I could get you their address.

Good luck.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803

Last edited by Melwing17; June 22nd, 2009 at 10:32 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2009, 10:26 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

Does this mean that we are likely to see Plaid Hat Games officially represented at GenCon?
In any case I look forward to buying this game. Good luck Truth.

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old June 22nd, 2009, 10:34 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:

Is it safe to assume (and hope) that it will be in PDF format?

Very good news. Good luck with your company and game, truth.
Old June 22nd, 2009, 10:51 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Hooray! I was hoping truth would revive this thread!

Can't wait to find out more details. I'm still holding off on Wave 9 to see where I ought to be spending my dollars. Blasphemy, I know, but I have a great fondness for portable/easy-to-setup games.

I'd love to see a video of some gameplay at some point!

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old June 23rd, 2009, 07:37 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Truth, you looking for a distributor Down Under?
Old June 23rd, 2009, 08:56 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
Truth, you looking for a distributor Down Under?
Not yet. We'll see how it does over here before expanding the market.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games