Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 2nd, 2020, 01:38 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!
Blast from the past Heroscape store display

I thought this was a pretty cool blast from the past. It was posted to BGG. I wasn't playing heroscape back then, so it's fun to see what the store displays looked like.

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/5505...eid=3d1921a92b
Old July 2nd, 2020, 03:47 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Blast from the past Heroscape store display

I remember seeing that at ToysRUs when I got the game! The Marro looked creepy on the box but I couldn't resist a game that let me play a T-Rex on a Lego board.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old July 2nd, 2020, 05:22 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
I remember seeing that at ToysRUs when I got the game! The Marro looked creepy on the box but I couldn't resist a game that let me play a T-Rex on a Lego board.
Reason number 5736 that Grimnak is the coolest figure: he got Bigga into Scape.
Old September 5th, 2020, 02:15 AM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker

Ahh man I would kill for one of those
Old September 5th, 2020, 06:59 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have one of them (technically its my brother's). We have it displayed in the basement. It's definitively my favorite scape memorabilia I have.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion