Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 27th, 2020, 11:31 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Magik wins!

Usually we wait untio the design is in public playtesting, so I guess you better hurry if you’re the one doing the Magik initial.
Old May 27th, 2020, 11:33 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I'm doing King's initial! Do I have to do Magik's too!? (I don't mind doing it )
Old May 27th, 2020, 02:39 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, actually you have the initial for my next design too. Sorry, I don’t make the rules.
Old May 27th, 2020, 02:54 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Yeah, actually you have the initial for my next design too. Sorry, I don’t make the rules.
Nope I don't test spells anymore.
Old May 30th, 2020, 08:55 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Usually we wait untio the design is in public playtesting
Old June 1st, 2020, 12:28 PM
Tickle Pickle

So can I nominate here yet?
Old June 1st, 2020, 08:06 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
So can I nominate here yet?
You can now!

Quote:
To inform the new folks and refresh those who have been away for a while, here's how this whole public design poll process works:

We'll have a week-long period during which anyone (be they C3G hero, sidekick, ally, fan or just someone who wandered in here) can nominate a design they'd like to see run here in the public.

The only restriction here is that nominated designs have to be designs by a hero, former hero, sidekick, or an ally who has tested in the last month. For an idea of what you might want to nominate, check out the Public Design Workshop!

A week from now, when we have a bunch of nominations (ideally at least 8!), they'll be formed into a bracket. You'll be able to vote on your favorite design in each of a series of match-ups. We'll tackle one round at a time, with each round lasting a week.

Eventually, a winner emerges! The winning design gets run in the public, at no cost to the lead designer!
We are going to try a few mix-ups this round - while the initial nomination period is still going to be a week long, each voting round is now only going to be 5 days. This is to keep up with the increased speed and excitement we've been feeling around here as of late. In addition, ties are now going to be broken by subtracting all Sidekick, Hero, and Legend votes and counting only the votes by Allies and other members.

Also, as a reminder, Dr. Jekyll’s designs are ineligible this round due to having won the last one.

So with that, let the 58th round of nominations begin!
Old June 1st, 2020, 08:07 PM
Tickle Pickle

Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Nominations Now Open!

I nominate @Splash 's Sauron design
Old June 1st, 2020, 11:10 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

4th time's the charm! I nominate Johnny's Darkseid.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 12:21 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks Tickle!

Okay I have question, can I nominate outside the PDW?
Old June 2nd, 2020, 12:23 AM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Okay I have question, can I nominate outside the PDW?
Has to be an Ally, Sidekick, Hero or Legend's design posted within the C3G Project forum.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 12:27 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alright, if possible I'd like to nominate Hellfire's Alien Queen from this thread: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...t=54042&page=5

Also I was considering Night Thrasher, but then I saw Dr. Jekyll got the last one in.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy