Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old May 12th, 2016, 03:56 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: PAS(Project Animescape)

I've watched all of the anime series of One Punch Man (never read the web comic though), even the new write-up is under-powered for him. Like the whole point is that he can kill LITERALLY ANYTHING with one punch, even when he isn't trying to most of the time. Dude has Superman level feats already and there has been all of one fight that he even paid any real attention to (and he still totally out-classed the other dude). The show isn't really about him fighting things when you get down to it, it's more about the crazy stuff that happens before he finally gets there to 'fight' the bad guy. I don't think you can adapt him to Heroscape without losing so much in translation that it would be sort of pointless*. Genos or Tornado would be more interesting I think, though still hell-a powerful.

*Well, maybe if you went all-in crazy and actually gave him the power to insta-kill anyone automatically, and then balanced that with something akin to the apathy power on C3G's Doctor Manhattan where he can't activate all the time. That's probably a little too crazy though.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 12th, 2016, 06:04 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I've watched all of the anime series of One Punch Man (never read the web comic though), even the new write-up is under-powered for him. Like the whole point is that he can kill LITERALLY ANYTHING with one punch, even when he isn't trying to most of the time. Dude has Superman level feats already and there has been all of one fight that he even paid any real attention to (and he still totally out-classed the other dude). The show isn't really about him fighting things when you get down to it, it's more about the crazy stuff that happens before he finally gets there to 'fight' the bad guy. I don't think you can adapt him to Heroscape without losing so much in translation that it would be sort of pointless*. Genos or Tornado would be more interesting I think, though still hell-a powerful.

*Well, maybe if you went all-in crazy and actually gave him the power to insta-kill anyone automatically, and then balanced that with something akin to the apathy power on C3G's Doctor Manhattan where he can't activate all the time. That's probably a little too crazy though.
This is why I was pretty reluctant to start something on him in the first place, unless it was a joke character.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old May 12th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
... Tornado would be more interesting I think, though still hell-a powerful.
I totally agree.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 12th, 2016, 12:11 PM

Barry allen is surprisingly tart

Ok so, characters can have an ability where it is an insta-kill. What i did was give them a major weakness to balance it out. For example a custom i have has an insta-kill ability but if and when he takes special attack damage he takes double.
Old May 12th, 2016, 01:48 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry allen View Post
Ok so, characters can have an ability where it is an insta-kill. What i did was give them a major weakness to balance it out. For example a custom i have has an insta-kill ability but if and when he takes special attack damage he takes double.
Except he really doesn't have any weaknesses. Beside from being bored. I really didn't want to implement him as a thing, and would much rather scrap the concept and move on then keep working. I think he's much more suited to being a joke custom than a serious thing.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old May 12th, 2016, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Quote:
Except he really doesn't have any weaknesses. Beside from being bored. I really didn't want to implement him as a thing, and would much rather scrap the concept and move on then keep working. I think he's much more suited to being a joke custom than a serious thing.
So you want to do someone else? I have a character ready(I'm so impatient).
Old May 12th, 2016, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Quote:
So you want to do someone else? I have a character ready(I'm so impatient).
I would much rather just go with whoever you have. One Punch Man really isn't a balanced character, so to say. He's like a min-maxer, but with no min.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old May 12th, 2016, 05:43 PM

K so my character pick is Juvia Lockser from Fairy Tail.
http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Juvia_Lockser
Old May 14th, 2016, 06:25 PM

I whipped up a draft card today, here it is. In the show her most power full attack is Water Slicer. It cut an entire building down in one attack so its got to be really powerful yet limited.

Juvia Lockser(Project Animescape)
(Human, Unique hero, Wizard, Cheerful)
Medium 5

Life 5
Move 7
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 5
Points ???

Water Slicer
Range 7. Attack 11.
Juvia Lockser may only use Water Slicer when there is a Water space within 2 clear line of sight spaces of Juvia Lockser.

Water Lock
Instead of attacking you may pick a figure within 3 spaces and remove all order markers from its Army Card.

Water Body
Juvia Lockser is immune to all attacks that can destroy her without rolling defense first. The most wounds Juvia Lockser can ever receive from any attack is one.

Water Mobility
Juvia Lockser is immune to water restrictions.
Old May 15th, 2016, 09:38 PM

Juvia Lockser Brainstorm

Just saying, never watched Fairy Tail, so I have no idea what the little details of this character are. Most of these powers seem to fit thematically. However, I have a few questions:

What is her physical strength?

Taking the Water Body out of account, how capable is she when defending herself?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for revisions to these powers, I feel that Water Slicer should be reduced in power, possibly being replaced by a Wings of Love-esque power that can push away enemies.
Spoiler Alert!

I'm not sure what water body is attending to get across. It describes her as being 'protected from physical harm', ie normal attacks. In addition, we could combine Water Mobility with this. I would revise it as such:
Spoiler Alert!

Water Lock would absolutely destroy bonding armies. As a result, I think we should try to make the power akin to DŁnd.
Spoiler Alert!

As for stats, I feel they could be dropped. With this iteration, they could end up like:
Spoiler Alert!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old May 15th, 2016, 09:53 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Suggestion

I'm not super up on Fairy Tail but I think you'll find life a lot easier if you switch to the superhero type cards and start thinking along those lines. I know for my own anime customs that's kind of what I had to do because unless it's a low power anime (which most of the popular ones are not) most Scape figures would lose hardcore to them.

~Dysole, observing that Fairy Tail seems to be about wizards so you may want to steal Magical Defense from C3G cards. She's certainly done it on some customs.
Old May 15th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Chime In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Um...

So I haven't watched One Punch Man but I have two friends who have so I've garnered bits and pieces.
Can't recommend it enough. Legitimately one of the best animes I've ever watched, and I'm pretty darn picky.

If I'm ever bored enough I'd like to make a Saitama card. Not that it'd be difficult - just give him Range 1 and Infinite of every other stat.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum