Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old May 9th, 2016, 03:20 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: PAS(Project Animescape)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry allen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
I don't really have a preference, so anything will work.
I meant like you get to pick like your favorite anime character. I have my first character picked out and ready.
I guess it would be interesting to bring in Saitama from One Punch Man, if that's possible.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old May 9th, 2016, 04:18 PM

Barry allen is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I meant like you get to pick like your favorite anime character. I have my first character picked out and ready.
I guess it would be interesting to bring in Saitama from One Punch Man, if that's possible.
Sure. I guess we can start now. So first we are gonna need his description.
Old May 9th, 2016, 04:37 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I really don't have a mini to use, but I was bouncing around several powers.

He's a superhero that trained so hard, he simply has no challenge defeating villains. It's so easy, he obliterates them in one punch, hence the name 'One Punch Man'. A wiki page for more information.

I haven't bothered to whip up a card, but I'm thinking we give him one attack dice, and prevent the defenders from rolling any defense dice, to represent his ability to win with one punch.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old May 9th, 2016, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I really don't have a mini to use, but I was bouncing around several powers.

He's a superhero that trained so hard, he simply has no challenge defeating villains. It's so easy, he obliterates them in one punch, hence the name 'One Punch Man'. A wiki page for more information.

I haven't bothered to whip up a card, but I'm thinking we give him one attack dice, and prevent the defenders from rolling any defense dice, to represent his ability to win with one punch.
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/344418
That sounds like a good ability.
Old May 9th, 2016, 06:14 PM

Um would this work:

ONE PUNCH MAN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 1.
Defending figures may not roll defense against One Punch Man Special attack. If the defending figure is not destroyed they may not use normal attacks for the remainder of the round. One Punch Man may only be used on Medium figures.
Old May 9th, 2016, 06:18 PM

For his basic stats I was thinking this:

ONE PUNCH MAN
(Human, Unique Hero, Fighter, Bored)
Medium 5

Life 6
Move 8
Range 1
Attack 7
Defense 5
Points ???
Old May 9th, 2016, 07:12 PM

Old Junk

I'm going to tuck this away forever...
Spoiler Alert!

Oops, rolled a 1.

Last edited by Marro_Warlord; May 12th, 2016 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Removed and Hid
Old May 9th, 2016, 07:52 PM

Re: One Punch Man Brainstorm

Quote:
I envisioned him as a normal person, who just happens to be really good at what he does. In that case, I'd start with the stats for a normal human, and then modify them.

Personality, uniqueness, size, and class are fine. Figure works too.

Life: 4 - He gets bloodied easily. There could be a case for five life, but I don't think he should be too durable. Like his job; he's not the main force, but a backup or support when things go wrong.
Move: 5 - Normal for a human. He doesn't seem to sprint that often. when he does, he's usually the speed of a human sprinting.
Range: 1 - He Punches.
Attack: 1/4 - Varies on the powers.
Defense: 3 - If he's too durable, he would simply be throwing out tons of unblockable dice a round, and that's not too good. Also, he does get bloodied pretty easily.

Point Value - 160: He's kind of like Shurrak, but less durable, and cannot hit more than one figure a turn. However, he can wreck high defense squads with ease, so I'll go with 160 to be safe.

Now for the powers. There are two I think he should have:

One Punch!
When One Punch Man attacks, the defending figure cannot roll defense dice.

The alternate to that would be a special attack, in the form of:

One Punch Special Attack *This would change the base attack value on the card to 4*
Range: 1, Attack: 1
When One Punch Man attacks with the One Punch Special Attack, the defending figure may not roll any defense dice.

Knockback 14 *Copied from Shurrak*
Whenever a Small or Medium figure rolls defense dice from a normal or special attack from One Punch man, immediately roll the twenty-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher, you may Knockback the figure by placing it on any empty space within 3 clear sight spaces of One Punch Man. The space must be on the same level or lower than its current location. A figure moved by Knockback never takes any leaving engagement attacks. A non-flying figure moved by Knockback can receive any falling damage that may apply.

As for your suggestions, I would recommend dropping the stats a bit. In addition, I don't think the "can't attack if they weren't destroyed" fits. I guess he punches them so hard something happens, but I would rather put Knockback in its place.
Yes i think this is good. On punch should be a special attack instead because that would limit him if not. Is there any comic art you would like for the card?
Old May 9th, 2016, 08:13 PM

I don't really have any comic art in mind. I should be able to whip up a card in the next couple of days.

How would you go about to make hit zones and/or mini pictures?

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old May 9th, 2016, 09:39 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Chime In

Um...

So I haven't watched One Punch Man but I have two friends who have so I've garnered bits and pieces.

But um you seem to be really selling him short.

Bits and pieces from the wiki that seemed relevant. I bolded things for emphasis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Punch Man wiki
Immeasurable Strength: Saitama possesses seemingly limitless physical strength and is capable of effortlessly defeating powerful monsters and villains, with a single, nonchalant punch (although this strength is not limited to punches). Saitama's punch is so powerful that many enemies simply explode when struck. He is also shown to effortlessly destroy walls and buildings. An example of this casual, yet overwhelming offensive power occurs when Saitama launches himself from the top of a building, and blasts right through a city-sized meteor. When launched from the earth to the moon by a strike from Boros, he used his jumping power to return to the earth in mere moments, causing a huge shock wave and immense tremors. A "normal" punch from him is shown to be very fatal to someone as durable as Boros. A single "serious" punch is able to somehow counter Boros's destructive energy beam attack, and split the sky in half along the whole planet. Saitama has shown to be able to control the strength of his attacks, but still tends to go overboard, occasionally causing mass devastation in the aftermath.

Seeming Invulnerability: Saitama can withstand blows from extremely powerful beings such as Carnage Kabuto without taking a scratch or feeling any pain. When Genos created a huge, spherical blast of flame to kill Mosquito Girl's mosquitoes, Saitama remains standing right next to him totally unharmed and unperturbed. He also survived being kicked to the moon by Boros in his fully powered state, and going from the Earth to the moon and back with little to no damage from leaving and entering the Earth's atmosphere (only his clothes were burnt). Saitama also prefers to dodge or block attacks using edged weapons rather than take them head on, as he sometimes does with strikes from fists or blunt objects. It has been shown that, despite the dangers of holding ones breath in space, Saitama is able to do so with no negative effects on his body. However, it is worth noting that Saitama does not see mosquitoes as a potential weakness, preferring to hide from the mosquito swarm heading his way rather than confront it, although he did not know that a monster was responsible for the swarm in the first place.
~Dysole, pretty sure Saitama is at least Superman levels if not greater
Old May 9th, 2016, 09:49 PM

Oops...

Now that Dysole brought that up, we could make a new one using Superman for a base. I'm tired, so that'll wait for tomorrow.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old May 9th, 2016, 10:26 PM

Quote:
How would you go about to make hit zones and/or mini pictures?
We won't really be able to do that with chibi figures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum