Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old December 26th, 2006, 01:10 PM

tchop is surprisingly tart
Local Scapers in Alaska?

I know there's a bazillion threads about where players are, sorry to repost and what not, but I'm moving up to alaska and wondering if there is anyone up there who plays around the anchorage or wascilla areas. It'd be sweet cause I'm going up there for work and will not have anyone to play with. I currently live in minnesota and am gonna be ditching my playing group of about 8 people. I own 2 of every common (3 drones and minions) and have every unique and every set besides wave six (I don't mind sharing) and kinda need to play 2-3 games a week to keep my sanity. I'm not an @$$hole and just plain love the game so if anyone wants some competition that'd be killer.
Old December 26th, 2006, 01:19 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
tchop,

I checked and don't see any 'Scapers registered as being from Alaska, nor is there an Alaska thread in the Meet Other 'Scapers section. Still, I wish you the best of luck.

~Aldin, who wonders if tchop can spend the long Alaskan nights converting others to 'Scapeing

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 26th, 2006, 01:22 PM

that sucks......., anyone wanna move up to alaska? j/k
Old December 26th, 2006, 11:24 PM

AKflip has disabled reputation
I'm from alaska

I live in Anchorage, and a big herscaper. I know there are others out here, cause the pieces i want always sell out. So its just a little harder to find them.
Old December 26th, 2006, 11:29 PM

AKflip has disabled reputation
Also, during the winter the nights are long, but when the summer hits the sun wont go down till 1AM sometimes. Its wonderful.
Old December 27th, 2006, 09:51 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Hey Tchop...make sure you hit Chilkute Charlies while you are there. I don't remember all of my times there but those i do were always fun
Old December 31st, 2006, 03:16 AM

That rocks, AKflip. I bet if one of us hosts a monthly or biweekly tournament/game day they'd be crawling out of the woodwork. I was thinkin there's gotta be more AK scapers just from the sheer amount of views of this thread. I think I probably account for at least 20 of them though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers