Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 18th, 2018, 10:16 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of City Park - Final Editing

I'm only on mobile right now, so I'll take a closer look at it tomorrow or Thursday, but it looks great from a quick look.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old September 19th, 2018, 09:02 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Edits:

The first line on the right columns reads NAME BATTLEFIELD. It should read CITY PARK BATTLEFIELD.
In the set lists, it reads Road through the Forgotten Forest. It should read Road to the Forgotten Forest.
Is there a way to rotate the tree hexes? Currently, the numbers are sideways.

Awesome job! I'd love to get my hands on InDesign, poor VirtualScape on Mac.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 19th, 2018, 09:32 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The Road to the Forgotten Forest must have been incorrect in the template as I didn't change that. I need to remember to change the template as well. Missed the tree numbers but I did rotate the map to better fit the display boxes. Thanks for catching that. The City Park Battlefield I changed at least twice and it didn't stick, I need to spend more time studying InDesign. I spend most of my time in Photoshop and Illustrator and while InDesign "feels" similar since it's the same family...it's not.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 19th, 2018, 09:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

UPdated. Had to rotate the maps on the page back to default as I couldn't find a way to rotate the numbers in VirtualScape so that I could put the maps more in landscape mode and I don't have time (or knowledge) to rotate the whole map in VirtualScape so it's more landscape.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 20th, 2018, 01:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice work japes!
Old September 20th, 2018, 04:05 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Much better now, excellent job!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 20th, 2018, 05:52 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@japes
Looking good, though in the latest version, the tops of level 2 and 4 are being clipped off, but it reminded my why A3n always had me rotate. So I updated the VS file, which should fix the rotation.

My SuperScape Maps
Old September 20th, 2018, 07:23 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
@japes
Looking good, though in the latest version, the tops of level 2 and 4 are being clipped off, but it reminded my why A3n always had me rotate. So I updated the VS file, which should fix the rotation.
awesome. Thanks.

Old September 20th, 2018, 09:18 PM
A Man of Taste

This should be the winner. Thanks for the patience.

Old September 21st, 2018, 07:13 PM
C3G Super League MVP

One last thing, could you not get shadows to work for the pic? I haven't been able to get it to work for me in a while, but thought I would ask. Also usually I believe we have the final pic hosted on the C3G servers so I can be put in the OP.

My SuperScape Maps
Old September 21st, 2018, 08:30 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
One last thing, could you not get shadows to work for the pic? I haven't been able to get it to work for me in a while, but thought I would ask. Also usually I believe we have the final pic hosted on the C3G servers so I can be put in the OP.
Sorry I'm new to VirtualScape, I didn't know that was a thing. I'll explore some more.

Old September 21st, 2018, 09:03 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

(Don't mind me, just popping in because I was browsing "New Posts").

VirtualScape doesn't work 100% anymore on most newer computers. You're not going to get shadows unless you can run VS on a separate graphics card. So I wouldn't tinker too hard if I were you

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library