Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old December 17th, 2013, 02:56 PM

crossgrain knows what's in an order marker crossgrain knows what's in an order marker
Wanted: Knights of Weston... orphans??

I recently got (what I thought) was a great deal on eBay for a set of Knights of Weston - $5 +shipping (Buy It Now). After I bought them, the seller contacted me that they had a second set as well and if I wanted those, but they said they had screwed up on pricing the first set so would I be willing to meet them halfway and pay $10 for the second set. I agreed (2 sets for $15 seemed a bargain).

Well, I finally got them:

Eeesh. I did get 2 decent cards, but I was only able to make one "good" set of KoWs. As you can see, I have 3 of the 'raised sword' guy, and only 1 of the 'level sword' guy. Also, a couple of the shields have writing on them, and another is missing his shield entirely. I tried to contact the seller, but they have deleted their account.

Anyway, I guess I got what I paid for along with a couple of junk/orphans... and they are good enough for play, certainly. I was just wondering if anyone had any of the orphans I'd need to complete the 2nd set of KoWs. I'd give a little money I guess, but I don't have anything in the way of trade.

Oh, and to make this a total sob-story, these are going to be one of my son's Christmas presents...

Old December 18th, 2013, 02:54 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Wanted: Knights of Weston... orphans??

Looks like that seller was hanging out by the dumpster at Hasbro

I am pretty sure I have at least one orphan KoW from the big lot I bought a couple years back; I'll check to see if I have the right ones to help you out. PM me if I don't get back to you in the next day or two.
Old December 18th, 2013, 03:46 PM

crossgrain knows what's in an order marker crossgrain knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wanted: Knights of Weston... orphans??

LOL - yeah, I had similar thoughts on the origin, but I figured the seller was a disgruntled Hasbro employee. They will be offering up a couple thousand single hexes with 'Bring It Back' scrawled on them pretty soon I hope.

Meanwhile, just so's we're clear, I'm not looking for charity so I can pay for whatever you might dig up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades