Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 29th, 2015, 10:17 PM

rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Orc's Trades

Great trade with OrcElfArmyOne. Items delivered timely and in good condition. Thanks!
Old October 2nd, 2015, 04:31 AM

The Silver King is surprisingly tart

Hello there,
How much of the list at the start is still accurate? I am very interested in several of the items.
Old October 4th, 2015, 04:30 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

A notice to all who may be interested: I need to update my list, and I'll post again once I do. I will have time to do it next weekend. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!
Old October 10th, 2015, 12:40 AM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker

PM'd
Old October 10th, 2015, 12:42 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quick update- I'll post again once the list is updated, which should happen on Monday night.
Old October 13th, 2015, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Quick update- I'll post again once the list is updated, which should happen on Monday night.
I was wondering if you posted the updated list after all yesterday. I am very interested in the Viper and Arrow Grit squads you listed.
Old October 13th, 2015, 10:27 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver King View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
I was wondering if you posted the updated list after all yesterday. I am very interested in the Viper and Arrow Grit squads you listed.
Sorry, I did not have time after visiting a college, but I just updated it now.
Old October 19th, 2015, 09:28 AM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker

Successful trade with the Orc. Quick responses, easy to work with, all figures arrived much earlier than I expected and were packed well. Thanks!
Old October 19th, 2015, 10:30 AM

Good trade with OrcElfArmyOne, Fast reply, quick shipping, and the figures and cards came in excellent condition.
Old October 22nd, 2015, 02:19 PM

Squadshed Woo who?

Good trade! Fast shipping, figures and card arrived in great shape.

Crixus' heart doesn't go "thump, thump." His heart goes "BANG! BANG!"
Old October 22nd, 2015, 08:42 PM

Iskra Woo who?

profiled- will be back on this thread when i figure out what characters/terrain i need
Old November 9th, 2015, 01:58 AM

Joshed7 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Just had a great trade! OrcElfArmyOne was very accommodating considering I'm a first time buyer and a first time trader, would recommend in a heartbeat.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades