Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old June 1st, 2015, 08:57 AM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Orc's Trades- Major Update Coming Soon!

Great transaction with OrcElfarmyOne, would definitely recommend
Old June 4th, 2015, 08:17 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Are you selling again? If so, is there any squads you would sell cheaply (<7$)? Also looking more specifically for Warforged (1-2 squads), 4th mass and anubians (1 of each, but not expecting cheap prices here), all wave 1 squads, Phantom Knights (1-2 squads), Knight of Weston (2-3 squads),

What are your prices for heroes: Taelord, X-17, Morsbane, Marcus Decimus, Valguard, Warden 816, Moriko, Otonashi.

I'd probably be willing to pay at most 50$ for some (obviously nowhere near all) of the figures listed, although smaller#s of squads are highest priority (phantoms, Warforged, anubians, 4th mass). I can't guarantee I will be able to buy soon (I start a new job this week, so first paycheck comes around in 2 weeks). I might be able to do a trade VC as well, but chances are I will not be able to do them in any large numbers, so that might be out of the question (and I'd probably just go pick them up again once I trade them, so I'd not really be getting a ton out of it). If you could send me prices that would be awesome, I'm just trying to gauge prices at the moment to see where I can get the best deal.

Thanks
Old June 4th, 2015, 01:24 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hello Smithy Winfred, I will be fully updating all prices at the latest by Tuesday, once I'm finished with school. I will contact you about said figures before then, probably late tomorrow/Saturday. I'm in a weird living situation right now, but I'll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
Old June 4th, 2015, 05:29 PM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Hello Smithy Winfred, I will be fully updating all prices at the latest by Tuesday, once I'm finished with school. I will contact you about said figures before then, probably late tomorrow/Saturday. I'm in a weird living situation right now, but I'll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks, no rush
Old July 14th, 2015, 10:28 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Orc's Trades- IslandScape and GenCon!

It's finally up! Time for a bump! Will deliver to IslandScape and GenCon!
Old July 20th, 2015, 09:06 PM

bmorisette is surprisingly tart

Got my stuff today. All in great shape. Packed well and shipped fast. Thanks!
Old July 22nd, 2015, 12:21 AM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker

Got my stuff yesterday. Exactly as described and well packaged. Would definitely recommend. Thanks!
Old July 22nd, 2015, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dart48 View Post
Got my stuff yesterday. Exactly as described and well packaged. Would definitely recommend. Thanks!
Ditto from me
Old July 22nd, 2015, 07:53 AM

acefrehley Woo who?

Excellent deal made with Orc Elf at Islandscape! Would definitely recommend.
Old July 25th, 2015, 12:23 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Re: Orc's Trades- GenCon!

Last call for GenCon trades! I am willing to trade for smaller amounts of VC as neither of us will have to pay for shipping!

Offers must come in by Monday; I leave for the Con on Tuesday!

No other trades at this time. I will be away not only for the Con, but also the next week for camp. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Old July 27th, 2015, 02:05 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Wish I saw this thread earlier haha, pm sent.
Old August 22nd, 2015, 11:23 PM

Muffinman Woo who?

Orc is fantastic. Everything was well-packaged and shipped promptly, would recommend.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades