Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 25th, 2009, 10:38 AM

Champion Woo who?
My first Expansions

For along time I only had Rotv but now I am about to get my first expansions. I am not going to ask what sets to buy because I used the search function and found a post that helped me. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...t=waves+ranked

I want some small expansions, a large expansion nd one that comes with land pieces.

I think I'm going to get Heroes of Barrenspur, Warriors and soulbougrs and Gladiators and agents. I think I want to get Aquilla's Alliance over Racknars Vision because my friend allready has it and I would like something different. I'm not sure which land set I want to get. Either Rttff or TJ. If you guys could just give me your opion That would be great.

P.S. I'm not going for competative just friendly and fun battles!
Old July 25th, 2009, 10:55 AM

Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death!
Re: My first Expansions

Those sound good. The wave 5 stuff will be hard to find soon. I really like the RtFF pack because you get road tiles too.
Old July 26th, 2009, 12:03 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

RTTFF > TJ

You'll have better luck finding as well as get better prices on Wave 1, 8, & 9 figure packs right now.
Old July 26th, 2009, 10:58 AM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker

I would advice that you get wave 1. It's simple and essential, and as stated above it's available.

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.
Old July 26th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The jungle set goes a lot better with the Swarm of the Marro set, plus with RttFF you get the road tiles and the trees. I would say get RttFF, but next on your list should definitely be TJ.

As for small expansions, really almost all of them a good. Wave 1 and 9 are going to be very readily available online for a good while, so don't worry about those. Right now, focus on waves 8 or lower, seeing as those are getting harder and harder to find and you might not have another opportunity to get them.
Old July 26th, 2009, 11:27 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Definitely go with Waves 4, 5 and 6. Oh--and throw in a Thaelunk Tundra.

~Spite, who is not currently available

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion