Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old January 8th, 2011, 11:30 AM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Got mine yesterday as well. On to deck building & playing with friends. I'm bummed that I missed KC's event today.

Edit; waahoo!! First on page 100.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old January 8th, 2011, 12:15 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I also received mine yesterday, and am currently playing a game with the Pheonix Elves (with reinforcements, of course) against DrAwsm over the internet.
Old January 8th, 2011, 01:56 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Received mine yesterday.

Thanks for the heads up on my Yogurt being spoiled, Truth. I was wondering what that smell was!

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old January 8th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just got in two games with the Reinforcements.

Game 1: Reinforced Goblins versus Reinforced Dwarves.
It swung both ways many times and literally game down to just the Summoners left on the board, both with 4 wounds each. I hit Sneeks twice to get him to his last life and James hit me twice for the win immediately after. Epic!

Game 2: Reinforced Orcs versus Vanguard.
I manuevered the Orcs strategically enough to get not one, but two Champions next to Sara and got the win. Gruggar managed to take 3 wounds, live, put 3 more wounds on Sara, and live through 3 more attacks to gain the win by attacking Sara one more time with 5 diceon the last turn! Awesome.

Record for the year: 2-2

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old January 8th, 2011, 11:13 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Me too... so Jaz...
I know buddy, I know! You have no idea how busy I am. This is the week where I'll finally take my next turn. Perhaps tomorrow...

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old January 9th, 2011, 09:01 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz1597 View Post
Quote:
Me too... so Jaz...
I know buddy, I know! You have no idea how busy I am. This is the week where I'll finally take my next turn. Perhaps tomorrow...
Probably better off wiping the slate clean, I had to pack all my stuff up in lieu of a wrapping station during Christmas.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old January 9th, 2011, 11:58 AM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz1597 View Post
Quote:
Me too... so Jaz...
Probably better off wiping the slate clean, I had to pack all my stuff up in lieu of a wrapping station during Christmas.
Alright. We'll figure it out.

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old January 9th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Anyone want to battle me? PM me and I'll send my e-mail address.
Old January 9th, 2011, 08:59 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I played 2 games in a combined HS/SW tournament yesterday with reinforced Tundra Orcs (I subbed out as many fighters as I could for Thwarters, and I threw a Charger in, too. I also ditched Krung and Blagog for Rukar and Bragg). I had 2 very convincing wins over a standard Vanguard deck and a standard Tundra Orc deck. Grognack wasn't in any danger in either game.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old January 9th, 2011, 09:49 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Anyone want to battle me? PM me and I'll send my e-mail address.
I wouldn't mind, but it's too late for me to do it tonight. Maybe later on this week or over the weekend.
Old January 10th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Preview # 7
Scrapper

Scrappers are anywhere and everywhere at once. Masters of the shadows and adept at using decoys, one can never be too sure where Scrappers will appear in a fight. Numerous warriors have descended upon a lone rogue in the night, only to find themselves overrun by superior numbers.

BGG Link: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/892652/summoner-wars
Old January 10th, 2011, 03:36 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

hmmm.... am I reading that right?

1 cost, 2 life, and the ability to move without taking up a movement activation?

Scrappers rock.

EDIT: I guess you have to not kill something with them, though, but that's good for a metagame in which everyone wants to play multi-life commons and champions.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; January 10th, 2011 at 03:46 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games