Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 16th, 2020, 10:43 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Void (VOTE for On Deck)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I definitely do not like the updated double attack wording. With it being a separate sentence, Void can only attack each figure once per game.
Good point, I think it works in the context of a special attack, but not so much within a special power.
Old December 16th, 2020, 10:47 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

If we don't like "After attacking with Void, he may attack one additional time, targeting a different figure." which johnny seemed ok with then I would do "After attacking with Void, he may attack one additional time if he attacks a different figure."

I checked the index, there's no precedent for this text on a normal attack.
Old December 16th, 2020, 10:49 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
If we don't like "After attacking with Void, he may attack one additional time, targeting a different figure." which johnny seemed ok with then I would do "After attacking with Void, he may attack one additional time if he attacks a different figure."

I checked the index, there's no precedent for this text on a normal attack.
I'm cool with the old wording in that case. I just had it in my brain that there was a precedent. There is (in special attacks) it just isn't viable in this case.
Old December 16th, 2020, 11:05 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Reverted that back to what we had. I agree it reads a bit weird but it's a new effect for a normal attack. Breaking it into two sentences is bad though

Cards updated.
Old December 16th, 2020, 11:15 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Void

This passes - 1132
Old January 18th, 2021, 01:58 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Power check okay.
Old August 3rd, 2021, 04:35 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Incoming Synergy

As a Destroyer, Void has these Destroyer Synergies.

What's up with claymation?
Old January 9th, 2022, 04:22 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Void (Design phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
"KILL ME..."
When Void is removed from the battlefield and switched with Sentry, if you only control Robert Reynolds figures, place an Instability Marker on Sentry's card. If Void is destroyed, subtract 4 from Sentry's Attack and Defense numbers for the rest of the game.
Does the bolded part only apply if there are more figures in your army than just Sentry and Void?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 9th, 2022, 04:45 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Void (Design phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
"KILL ME..."
When Void is removed from the battlefield and switched with Sentry, if you only control Robert Reynolds figures, place an Instability Marker on Sentry's card. If Void is destroyed, subtract 4 from Sentry's Attack and Defense numbers for the rest of the game.
Does the bolded part only apply if there are more figures in your army than just Sentry and Void?
Nah, the second part is not intended to be contingent on the first part.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library