Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.


 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #29  
Old October 17th, 2020, 09:01 PM
The_X_Marker's Avatar
The_X_Marker The_X_Marker is offline
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery
 
Join Date: November 9, 2010
Location: USA-NY-Long Island-Nassau
Posts: 589
The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online NHSD Event

I went with Stingersx5 and Q10 for two reasons. One, I never actually played Stingers in real life, despite owning 6 squads. Two, I assumed there would be even more customs present, so I wanted an army that was strong enough to power through my inexperience in playing against those customs.

52% of my Stinger Drains were a 4 or less. the other 48% were a 10 or greater, with 1 being a 9 and a +1 from a glyph. The only drain that I felt cost me a game was a completely unnecessary one where I had 3 Stingers on height against an Azurite Warlord.

Otherwise, the majority of my games had Dysole's statistics, where the dice heavily favored me winning, but tactics and bad drains decided otherwise. I would rather be lucky than good, just ask Rincewind!

Overall, my dice rolls averaged something like 58% attack and 41% defense. It's so dumb how I can actually attribute luck to my games online, including my "tutorial" game a couple of weeks ago featuring a clutch 19 on a Mohican when I desperately needed it, and I have no such luck in the real world.

Today's 3-2 record in this tournament matches every tournament I've been to in the past 10 years, save my very first Islandscape, where I went 2-3. I am definitely looking forward to more online scape, it doesn't quite scratch the itch, but it's darned close!

As a side note, I would love to purchase some OnlineCon2020 dice, if possible, just to have something to remember my first online tourney.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Reply With Quote
 

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NJ/PA NHSD '12 Event Northgate National Heroscape Day 65 November 4th, 2012 09:24 AM
Madison, WI NHSD event Queenmojo National Heroscape Day 167 October 21st, 2009 01:04 PM
NHSD Event Organizers Event Submission Deadline Looms! Grungebob National Heroscape Day 87 October 14th, 2008 09:31 AM
OKC NHSD event! AnakinOU National Heroscape Day 1 October 1st, 2008 10:13 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:21 PM.

Heroscape background footer

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.