Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 27th, 2019, 01:04 AM

SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Alternate Sculpts

That paint job looks awesome! Yeah, I found a number of really solid ones. Theres some pretty solid ones for the Dreadgul Raiders, Microcorp Troopers, Eilan Sidhe, and Knights of the Blackgaard, plus a bunch of heroes that I found, and I think I may still be missing some. I haven't scanned the Wizkids ones yet, but that's exciting - I'd love to see those sculpts if you know which ones they are!

Cheers!
Old September 27th, 2019, 06:23 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Asterios may be covered already by some of the spreadsheets out there but if not, you can find an unpainted version of him titled Reaper Bones Minotaur of the Maze.

Anyone have any suggestions for the Skeletons of Annellintia? There are tons of skeletons out there for sure but those skeletons have a particular look that doesn't seem to be easy to find. Thoughts?

Last edited by SuperSamyon; September 27th, 2019 at 06:52 AM.
Old September 27th, 2019, 07:58 AM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Anyone have any suggestions for the Skeletons of Annellintia? There are tons of skeletons out there for sure but those skeletons have a particular look that doesn't seem to be easy to find. Thoughts?
If unpainted minis are an option, I highly recommend these...

Skeletons of Annellintia Proxies
Old September 27th, 2019, 08:39 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
Quote:
If unpainted minis are an option, I highly recommend these...

Skeletons of Annellintia Proxies
Those are terrific proxies, thank you! I have no problems with unpainted miniatures. You could even do something custom since they are part of the vampire army. Maybe red armor? Hmm...

Dad Scaper if you agree, these could really help out for one of the hardest to find sculps.

Edit: Just ordered a set. These are probably the best cost efficient models out there for this common set. Thanks again!

Last edited by SuperSamyon; September 27th, 2019 at 10:57 AM.
Old September 27th, 2019, 08:57 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Skeletons benefit from being pretty easy to paint as well. A few swatches of color on any boots and clothing and a wash and they are pretty much done.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 27th, 2019, 10:12 AM

SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker

Those look fantastic! I had looked at those minis as potential Tomb Skeleton proxies because of how cool they looked and overlooked that there were exactly enough sculpts to be used for the Skeletons of Annelintia, which is even cooler. Will have to get some - also @bmon that paint job is awesome.

Cheers!
Old September 27th, 2019, 09:47 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I'm thinking about using these Confrontation Executioners figures for alternative figures for the Nhah Scirh Cultists. They are still readily available. What do you think? I kinda like the look better than the original sculp.

I don't see these as widely available. I love 'em for the Cultists, though, like I said. Use them! And if you can show me where they're widely available, please do!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 27th, 2019, 09:55 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Major update to the OP!!!

Thanks for all your help so far everybody.

Setting aside Shark's spreadsheet, I think I grabbed everything up until now. I did *not* post minis with open questions about the bases, or minis where availability seemed very low. Please, if you think I overlooked something, let me know. I don't want to miss anything, but I might!

= =
Old September 27th, 2019, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
I'm thinking about using these Confrontation Executioners figures for alternative figures for the Nhah Scirh Cultists. They are still readily available. What do you think? I kinda like the look better than the original sculp.

I don't see these as widely available. I love 'em for the Cultists, though, like I said. Use them! And if you can show me where they're widely available, please do!
Sure thing. Just bought three boxes from this seller. Looks like they still have 11 boxes. May not be as widely available as we like but still a good amount. They show up on ebay often too.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F383135959671

Last edited by SuperSamyon; September 28th, 2019 at 08:27 AM.
Old September 27th, 2019, 11:45 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Good enough. I'll put them up.

= =
Old September 28th, 2019, 12:59 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Great thread guys. I thought about doing this sort of thing awhile back. I have an insane amount of minis at my place that I dont generally go out of my way to buy more these days for customs. Though I do enjoy playing with them still. So I started to pull all my figures down and match up a bunch to the handful of VC customs I dont have. It would be nice to have a thread of imageless cards to just add your figures pictures and hitzones to for whichever figure you proxy with. I know thats not exactly what this thread is but is that something people would like to use? Ive started making them using the x2 card creator but am only a few cards in.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 28th, 2019, 01:41 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Excellent.

I think it's great if people are grabbing up matching minis and using them, regardless of whether they're in this thread.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs