Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 11th, 2019, 11:21 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Robotman (VOTE For On Deck)

Cards look good. I haven't been around for this one. Though it I get a chance I'll read through the thread and see if I have an opinion. If not you don't have to wait for me.
Old August 12th, 2019, 01:01 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

You have my yea if you need my yea. Or even if you don’t I suppose. There are no take backsies in my kingdom

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 12th, 2019, 02:18 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Personally I liked the more contemplative comic art, but this one is good, too. And I'd rather "Troubled Guardian" than "Patrol Guardian" but I'm also fine with being the minority opinion there.

One question before I yea though - what happens if you remove the last wound marker while he's on someone's card, but there's no empty spaces next to that figure?
Old August 12th, 2019, 02:20 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think the Patrol vs. Troubled debate is settled, unless we want to go back and augment Elasti-Girl as well.

Haven’t we just really ignored stuff like not being able to place the figure when it comes to stuff like this in the past? If not, a handy “if possible” should fix that.
Old August 12th, 2019, 02:22 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think we're on the side if "if it's not possible don't do it, no need to spell that out" as our aesthetic. I'm just worried about him getting trapped on the card in limbo forever.

Maybe just toss a "you may" for the d20 roll? That way if Dr. Magnus is surrounded by ants you won't lose Cliff forever.
Old August 12th, 2019, 03:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That could work. Does anyone have a problem with that?
Old August 12th, 2019, 03:35 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I think that's a nice fix:

Quote:
If you roll 5-14, you may remove a Wound Marker from this card. If you roll 15 or higher, you may remove up to two Wound Markers from this card.
Yea, once that's changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 12th, 2019, 03:41 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Yeah, I think that's a nice fix:

Quote:
If you roll 5-14, you may remove a Wound Marker from this card. If you roll 15 or higher, you may remove up to two Wound Markers from this card.
Yea, once that's changed.
I was actually thinking this;
Quote:
At the end of each round, if that Hero is not engaged, you may roll the 20-sided die, adding 5 to your roll if that Hero is an Engineer, Inventor, or Scientist.
I guess it does technically have a blackjack effect where if he has 2 wounds left and you're surrounded, you might just want to remove the one wound. But that's such a minor thing it might be worth just not fixing.

Like if you've surrounded your robot fixing guy entirely with your own units and he rolls too high, you kinda screwed yourself there bud.
Old August 12th, 2019, 03:50 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That works too but I'd add in "up to" either way.

Quote:
Old August 12th, 2019, 04:13 PM
Just A Head

Okay, SP updated with this.
Quote:
REBUILD 15
When Robotman is destroyed, place or remove Wound Markers on this card until there are exactly 5 Wound Markers on this card and place his figure on the Army Card of another Unique Hero you control. At the end of each round, if that Hero is not engaged, you may roll the 20-sided die, adding 5 to your roll if that Hero is an Engineer, Inventor, or Scientist. If you roll 5-14, remove up to one Wound Marker from this card. If you roll 15 or higher, remove up to two Wound Markers from this card. When the last Wound Marker is removed from this card, immediately place Robotman on an empty space adjacent to that figure.
@Soundwarp SG-1 could you update this? Thanks and sorry!
Old August 12th, 2019, 04:21 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

No worries, Iíll get to it in another hour or so.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 12th, 2019, 04:42 PM

You don't need "up to one". If you roll, you want to remove at least one.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library