Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 7th, 2019, 01:13 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of X-O Manowar (Design Phase)

Good call, I'd probably crank his base Defense up by 1 or 2 if he's not getting an auto-shield.

The idea of having it trigger on destruction is to work with the Eternal Warrior, who dies and comes back to life on the regular. I like the idea of them playing nice... but it might be smarter just to load Aric up with a bunch of fire ants and use them as a screen or something. So maybe that's not a great idea.
Old August 7th, 2019, 01:19 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yep, I'd totally do an ant screen at this point. You could specify Unique Heroes and make it even more potent, that would solve that problem. Either multiple dice or another effect.
Old August 7th, 2019, 01:19 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

What if it was just tied to Unique Heroes? Prevents you from copping out and doing something like Fire Ants. Or maybe make it once a round?
Old August 7th, 2019, 01:23 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Old August 7th, 2019, 01:38 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Maybe this?

RIGHTEOUS RAGE
Once per round, when a friendly Unique Hero is destroyed by an attack, if X-O Manowar is within 5 clear sight spaces of the attacking figure, you may roll X unblockable attack dice against that figure, where X is the number of X-O Markers on this card.
Old August 7th, 2019, 01:41 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Maybe this?

RIGHTEOUS RAGE
Once per round, when a friendly Unique Hero is destroyed by an attack, if X-O Manowar is within 5 clear sight spaces of the attacking figure, you may roll X unblockable attack dice against that figure, where X is the number of X-O Markers on this card.
Ooh, that's nice. I love how it ties to his markers. Do we really need the once per round restriction? He's a 400ish heavy hitter, he should be powerful. Plus then your opponent might be hesitant to **** him off too much.
Old August 7th, 2019, 02:10 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m worried if it’s too powerful it’ll go from “Nice thing you can do to deal some wounds” to “gotta take out Aric first” which will pretty much be the opposite of synergy with Eternal Warrior. I mean a potential 4 unblockables is pretty crazy no matter how many points he is.
Old August 7th, 2019, 02:42 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I mean, you could just tie it to an 'X' reveal. Still basically limits it to 1 a round, but it has the potential for more.
Old August 7th, 2019, 02:47 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Probably worth mentioning that I'm intending to make changes to my Eternal Warrior write up. Now he's a bit of a heavy hitter that resurrects, but I'm planning to shift him to be more tactical, given all he's learned in centuries of life. Something like:

Quote:
Tactical Interpose
After revealing an order marker on an engaged figure you control, you may immediately move Eternal Warrior up to X spaces. If Eternal Warrior ends his move adjacent to engaged figure you control, immediately switch the figures. Switched figures will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
And I think that will pair well mechanically with this new XO direction.

Edit: Ninjak has the X reveal, so putting one here makes them hard to play together.
Old August 7th, 2019, 02:57 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

I was definitely going to suggest some sort of "force people to attack Eternal Warrior" type mechanic and I think that's a good one.

In general I think we can turn that dial up or down. I'll keep it at once per round going into testing and see how it feels... I'll try and overhaul the wording here too and see if I can streamline him some more.

From there I'll move to initial, but I'll try to burn through our current backup before jumping on him (or the Draugr).
Old August 7th, 2019, 03:04 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I will still get it for you johnny. I volunteered and will still follow through, if you want.
Old August 7th, 2019, 03:16 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Might want to jump on the Draugr soon then as I believe that is one of the next slated designs for realease.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library